Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Goodnight I gotta pop into the Lounge before I go. *kisses Weary* I'll get my gift later right? Night ya'll!
    Yesterday you said you were going to explain that to me today, so you still have like 25 min for that

YAY! 24 is done for the year! Next week we can watch CSI:Miami

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Yesterday you said you were going to explain that to me today, so you still have like 25 min for that

YAY! 24 is done for the year! Next week we can watch CSI:Miami
      *le sigh* The Lounge is kind of hard to explain. It's a place where people who have lots of clones go to meet. It's mainly for people with multiple thunks and stuff. And it's the place where the PG line gets streeeetched! Easiest way to figure it out is by checking it out, but beware it's confusing:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...0870&page=2562
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Spikey, I took another swing at your sig. Tell me what you think . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

1 MORE DAY OF SCHOOL

sorry for make that so big but it's important to me. I think i have officialy killed my brain this year and am looking forward to two months of not thinking too much

GABE: Does that mean that you can spend more time with me?
          of corse hotness
          *Runs to gabriel for a bear hug*

*gasp* . . .gabe . . *gasp* . . . can't . . . breath . *cough* *gasp*
          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by ebethman
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          Originally posted by Bray
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

I understand your excitement. Enjoy your summer break!

Comment

Thanx

I just finished watching miller's crossing (HOT MAN IN JEANS!!!!) for the first time, now that i have enough time. Just about to start TMC!
              Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by ebethman
              Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
              Originally posted by Bray
              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

December 10

Epiphany

Spoiler:

Ronon: Then what's the warning?
                Weir: That once you cross the threshold there is no return.
                McKay: That is unless you have the exact location of the power source and the expertise to turn it off. Hey, we may even get a ZedPM out of this.
                Ronon: Now you're talking.

or

Ronon: Have you fought this thing before?
                Sheppard: Twice.
                Ronon: How did you beat it?
                Sheppard: I still haven't figure that out.
                Ronon: Now would be a good time.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Just found out that there are several SGA novels available from Fandemonium. That may be a way to tide me over until Jan. 4th... Is there somebody who's read any of them? Are they any good?

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Mornin'!

I've read some of 'em, Star... they're okay - a good bit of fluff to switch off to. Characterisation is fine (no one is noticeably or wildly OOC), some of the premises are a bit flakey (but, hey, who am I to talk? ) and, in one in particular (I think it was Halcyon), there were just enough spelling and grammatical errors for it to get under my skin. They're hardly great literature, but they are a nice bit of fun - just don't expect Tolkien-esque epics

And speaking of Tolkien-esque epics... ( ), Chapter 3 of Parallels is up:
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3924813/1/Parallels
                    I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
                    Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                      Spikey, I took another swing at your sig. Tell me what you think . . .

Spoiler:
                      Hmmm, it looks very good. The font it nice too, and I was kinda hoping to see it without the question mark? I don't know if it would look good without anything there at the back, maybe just a regular dot? So the line won't be interpreted as a question, but more of a saying?

*Seriously hopes it doesn't take much time to make*

*Megahug*

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                        Good morning, everyone!

Just found out that there are several SGA novels available from Fandemonium. That may be a way to tide me over until Jan. 4th... Is there somebody who's read any of them? Are they any good?
                        I read two over the summer to tie me over The titles are Casualties of War and Halcyon. I liked them both (but preferred CoW), because they are written by fans (the best of fanfic you can get), and both have lots of really great Ronon moments. I recommend them. I think I need to get my hands on Blood Ties and fast!

And some festive Ronon/Jason goodness: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1229388200 (but it takes a while to load).

Comment

morning thunkers
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            Hmmm, it looks very good. The font it nice too, and I was kinda hoping to see it without the question mark? I don't know if it would look good without anything there at the back, maybe just a regular dot? So the line won't be interpreted as a question, but more of a saying?

*Seriously hopes it doesn't take much time to make*

*Megahug*
                            No problem! BRB!

Comment

How's this . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

What are 'Reputation Points' ?

Comment

Working...