No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for this coat to make its debut. Because it looks sooooo on him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
      The ones you guys have been posting have been great! I went to the JM site but nothing is available right now, down for repairs and upgrades. Would love to get some audio clips. Maybe this weekend I can wav some.
      The fan club isn't all up yet but JM online is up and running has tons of photos from runner and duet....alot have already been posted here, but there are some really good ones. Check out the gallery...on the JM online site..I was very busy last night downloading!! LOL
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        I admit it. . I've been hanging out with that "Shex" gang. *hanging head in shame*

Just read the whole interview that Jason did in late January. He just sounds like the coolest guy. When they asked him what he would change about himself, he answered, "nothing". Gotta love a guy with confidence in themselves!
        I've been there alot myself...just could not stay away
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          I would bet my paycheck that the guy with the gun is totally DOOMED. *LOL*

About the interview. .I should have said that interview was done in late July. . not January. DUH (too much Shex, I guess).
          I'd take some of that action!! I bet Dex takes his gun back
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Note to Blue007: Make sure you visit Thunk thread more than any others...

Even though I am not capable (due to lack of know how) posting pictures...I can contribute to running my mouth alot
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
              The fan club isn't all up yet but JM online is up and running has tons of photos from runner and duet....alot have already been posted here, but there are some really good ones. Check out the gallery...on the JM online site..I was very busy last night downloading!! LOL
              You might want to post the link to it here in this thread, Blue007. That way people, like me, will know the address for it.

Comment

Even though I am not capable (due to lack of know how) posting pictures...I can contribute to running my mouth alot
                Use an online hosting site for your pics. Many of us on the forum use http://www.photobucket.com and it's free to use. Then you just upload the pic you want to use to the site. Hope this helps.

P.S. It took me awhile before I started posting pics because I didn't know how.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  Use an online hosting site for your pics. Many of us on the forum use http://www.photobucket.com and it's free to use. Then you just upload the pic you want to use to the site. Hope this helps.

I took me AGES before I started posting pics . . but some of the nice folks around GW told me about photobucket - it is really easy. What is the website with Jason's pics?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I found some at stargate.sg1.hu they had tons of them and I snerched some. They don't want you to take more than 8 or so. But I have some new ones I'll try to post tonight.

Can't wait for Friday.....my son and I are planning on getting some chinese food, we call it "Stargate Tailgate Fridays"! whooo hooo!

Comment

Sorry....thought I put the site on here....oopps
                      I will have to do the long way to the site...'cause if you try to bring it up any other way...it just will not come up...and will make ya crazy...so here ya go..

Yahoo.com.....search: Jason Momoa....on page two of the listings...site sould be #16.....click on Jason Momoa on line....

If you search jasonmomoaonline.com the site will not come up for some reason...I have them ALL on my computer...so if you can't find it for some reason I'll email them to you!!!

Very Sorry that I goofed on my post Oh, be sure you spell MOMOA correctly or you'll get some other sites LOL
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Thank you!! I will try that...oh, this is the place I tried to register on and someone already took my name!!! Blue007
                        Boy was I unhappy....
                        But I will register again....so many photos I have in my computer it is REALLY SO sad LOL!!! I mean obessed!! LOL Thanks Greytop...your always so helpful!!!
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Sorry....thought I put the site on here....oopps
                          I will have to do the long way to the site...'cause if you try to bring it up any other way...it just will not come up...and will make ya crazy...so here ya go..

Yahoo.com.....search: Jason Momoa....on page two of the listings...site sould be #16.....click on Jason Momoa on line....

If you search jasonmomoaonline.com the site will not come up for some reason...I have them ALL on my computer...so if you can't find it for some reason I'll email them to you!!!

Very Sorry that I goofed on my post Oh, be sure you spell MOMOA correctly or you'll get some other sites LOL
                          Try this, Blue007. Copy the line at the top of the page in yahoo, and then paste it here.

I went ahead and did it.

http://jasonmomoa.fan-wire.com/

Comment

Thank you!! I will try that...oh, this is the place I tried to register on and someone already took my name!!! Blue007
                            Boy was I unhappy....
                            But I will register again....so many photos I have in my computer it is REALLY SO sad LOL!!! I mean obessed!! LOL Thanks Greytop...your always so helpful!!!
                            Just keep your name and add to it. For example: I use greytop on line but when I wanted to get AIM it was already taken so I just added wk to it and it is wkgreytop.

Comment

Ah ha! Here you go!

WEll at least I hope this works, I'll be embarrased if it doens't!

THUNK
                              Last edited by TheGreatCatOfRe; 10 August 2005, 03:41 PM. Reason: Forgot pic

Comment

Try this, Blue007. Copy the line at the top of the page in yahoo, and then paste it here.

I went ahead and did it.

http://jasonmomoa.fan-wire.com/
                                See your always so helpful...it works. you are so great thanks!!!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X