Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT WORKED....IT WORKED.....

PURPLE TAKE A BOW...AND HERE....TAKE AN OSCAR...!!!
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
      Whoo-hoo!!! Congrats to Purple on 3300 posts!

Just for that, have a purple piccy.

Thank you so much Mere, I love getting purple Ronon as a gift!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
        IT WORKED....IT WORKED.....

PURPLE TAKE A BOW...AND HERE....TAKE AN OSCAR...!!!
        *purples bows* Gosh it was nothing.....Looking good, and thanks for the Oscar! Wow, all I did was pick out the pics and the slogan and Desala did the rest! LOL Now I need to get working on one for Baby and I have the perfect thing in mind....if she wants.....

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          *purples bows* Gosh it was nothing.....Looking good, and thanks for the Oscar! Wow, all I did was pick out the pics and the slogan and Desala did the rest! LOL Now I need to get working on one for Baby and I have the perfect thing in mind....if she wants.....
          You did more than you'll ever know...I'm sure baby would LOVE one and It has to be with food and butts... Hope ya don't mind but I added a little somethin' at the bottom and YES I AM SUCKING UP TO YOU LOL!!!!
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I'll be back gotta go show off my new sig...lol Then it's time to thunk before Duet and that hunka man comes on..
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
              oh my gods.... great siggy that blue has..

congrats PM and Purple on 3300 postys.
              thank you CKO, and glad you all like the sig....I was nervous

Comment

I am HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,...... you get the point!
                LOL!!! Oh yeah!!!
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

You did more than you'll ever know...I'm sure baby would LOVE one and It has to be with food and butts... Hope ya don't mind but I added a little somethin' at the bottom and YES I AM SUCKING UP TO YOU LOL!!!!
                  LOL, I had the food thing in mind but the butts are way too cool! Those will go in for sure!

Thanks for the shout out how very sweet and totally unnecessary! Probably should put "sig by Desala" in there too since she made it.
                  No sucking allowed, LOL Unless it is on Ronons fingers.....

Comment

GGRRRRR faces

Not really a GGRRRRR face but a great one...

Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

MAJOR LARGER THAN LIFE CONGRATS TO PM AND PURPLE....3300 WHOHOO!!
                      Thank you very much! It was easy with all the hot flesh in here!! LOL

Comment

Grey....here I am, got the coat on, come and get it..ya know you want it...with me in it...
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

OMG!! PURPLE....FOR ME??? HOLLY S#@!...IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE....I AM SO TOUCHED...THIS IS BETTER THAN WINNING A F%$&*$# OSCAR!!! OMG............
                          Ok Stupid Question now...how the hell do I get in?? LOL sorry remember you are dealing with a blonde and limited PC knowledge here...
                          Purple...OMG....I think I'm gonna cry **sniff**
                          OMG don't cry! Unless it is joy you just can't contain, then I will understand ........ is happy for you!

Comment

LOL, I had the food thing in mind but the butts are way too cool! Those will go in for sure!

Thanks for the shout out how very sweet and totally unnecessary! Probably should put "sig by Desala" in there too since she made it.
                            No sucking allowed, LOL Unless it is on Ronons fingers.....
                            ok I'll put sig by Desala (who ever the heck that is) but designed by PURPLE and as for the fingers....that would be a start...

You have to add the butts that would just be too great
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

ok....here is goes, hope I did it right...I feel like a virgin all over again..
                              CROSS YOUR FINGERS.....and cross anything else you can cross....
                              LMAO, I feel like and I want to you. Lets and and and until the man comes in to spread the love around!

Comment

Damn it...I really need to learn how to shoot cupids arrow

**runs before he can get up**
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X