• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

I've got a tummy ache...

Hey, babes one and all...

Bun, c'm'ere...

*curls up in Weary's lap, feeling sorry for herself*

He might be a ******* most of the time, but he knows how to be nice when I'm feeling under the weather...
    I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
    Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      And what did you learn on said field trip?
      Operation Market-Garden which was an attempt in 1944 by the Allied troops to try and take some key bridges in the Netherlands. This way they could cut off part of the German troops from Germany and then be able to move into Berlin. But unfortunately they didn't succeed and as an aftermath Amsterdam and much of North-Holland suffered from the Hunger Winter where many died of starvation.

*grins* That's only a part of what I learned.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
        Hi everyone!

I've got a tummy ache...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lysia/what.jpg

Bun, c'm'ere...

He might be a ******* most of the time, but he knows how to be nice when I'm feeling under the weather...
        *mental huggles*
        Poor Bunbun. I hope you feel better soon.

Nibbles: Want some tea?
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          *mental huggles*
          Poor Bunbun. I hope you feel better soon.
          *huggles Sal from Weary's lap* So do I - I'm supposed to be going to Yorkshire this weekend to visit my sister!

And you went on a fieldtrip? That sounds like fun! I take it you learned lots...

Ooo, Nibbles - lookin' sharp! Tea would be lovely...

*strokes Bunny* You don't have to let Nibbles get you tea... I'll do it!

*narrows eyes* Hmmm.... what's your game? You're not normally this nice...

No reason! *tries to look innocent*

You are SO plotting something... but, hell, I'll take what I can get! Although if you get tea, I'll have to move... *pouts*

Okay... let Nibbles get the tea. *strokes Bunny again*

*purrs happily*
          I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
          Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

*huggles Sal from Weary's lap* So do I - I'm supposed to be going to Yorkshire this weekend to visit my sister!

And you went on a fieldtrip? That sounds like fun! I take it you learned lots...

Ooo, Nibbles - lookin' sharp! Tea would be lovely...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rycomplain.jpg
            *strokes Bunny* You don't have to let Nibbles get you tea... I'll do it!

*narrows eyes* Hmmm.... what's your game? You're not normally this nice...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ryinnocent.jpg
            No reason! *tries to look innocent*

You are SO plotting something... but, hell, I'll take what I can get! Although if you get tea, I'll have to move... *pouts*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../Wearycute.jpg
            Okay... let Nibbles get the tea. *strokes Bunny again*

*purrs happily*
            Aw don't be worried Weary. Nibbles always makes me tea when I don't feel good, must be something Satedan because it is not like any tea I've had.

Here you go Bunny. It's a bit hot, Sal seems to like it and it makes her feel better.
            Hi Weary *nods*
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I've got a tummy ache...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lysia/what.jpg

Bun, c'm'ere...

Awe... *blows kisses to Weary* Gently rub her tummy, hon. It'll help. I'm glad to see you being so good today. *winks*

Operation Market-Garden which was an attempt in 1944 by the Allied troops to try and take some key bridges in the Netherlands. This way they could cut off part of the German troops from Germany and then be able to move into Berlin. But unfortunately they didn't succeed and as an aftermath Amsterdam and much of North-Holland suffered from the Hunger Winter where many died of starvation.

*grins* That's only a part of what I learned.
              Good job with the report, young grasshopper. I can only wonder what it would be like to live somewhere where those WORLD Wars were fought. I've always been interested in history and the US has so little of it. I really gotta visit the UK... maybe Germany, too. (I have LOTS of family roots in both... I'm ignoring the French roots on purpose. )

Comment

Good job with the report, young grasshopper. I can only wonder what it would be like to live somewhere where those WORLD Wars were fought. I've always been interested in history and the US has so little of it. I really gotta visit the UK... maybe Germany, too. (I have LOTS of family roots in both... I'm ignoring the French roots on purpose. )
                *bows* Why thank you. There was a lot more I could say, but I don't want to bore the innocent What's wrong with your French roots? If you don't mind me asking.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*bows* Why thank you. There was a lot more I could say, but I don't want to bore the innocent What's wrong with your French roots? If you don't mind me asking.

Nothing "wrong" with 'em, I'm just not that interested in 'em
                  My mom passed on her Anglophilia to me (we lurve everything Anglo , and so does her sis) but the French came from Dad's side and he never engaged my passion for his family history... too long in the States, I think. That, and the only things I got (genetically-speaking) from them were the dark circles under my eyes and my olive skin I just have no interest in France... my sis loves it, but only because of her first-hand experience visiting it. The German came from Dad's side, too, but there's just something about Germany that grabs my interest. No idea what... maybe it's as simple as "English is a Germanic language"

Comment

Nothing "wrong" with 'em, I'm just not that interested in 'em
                    My mom passed on her Anglophilia to me (we lurve everything Anglo , and so does her sis) but the French came from Dad's side and he never engaged my passion for his family history... too long in the States, I think. That, and the only things I got (genetically-speaking) from them were the dark circles under my eyes and my olive skin I just have no interest in France... my sis loves it, but only because of her first-hand experience visiting it. The German came from Dad's side, too, but there's just something about Germany that grabs my interest. No idea what... maybe it's as simple as "English is a Germanic language"
                    Oooh cool! Man my family history is boring. I'm 100% finnish, my dad's grandmother left Russia though during the 1917 revolution. And if they hadn't lost the papers their home, we'd own a house in St. Petersburg (owning property there is expensive).

You should come visit Europe. It's fun here!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oooh cool! Man my family history is boring. I'm 100% finnish, my dad's grandmother left Russia though during the 1917 revolution. And if they hadn't lost the papers their home, we'd own a house in St. Petersburg (owning property there is expensive).

Someday, I will. *giggles* My grandmother was born in 1917 Actually, I am old enough to be your mom. Wait! I think you were born about the same time my gram died... *does math*

Cub: Ohhh... that's gonna hurt. *winces*

Comment

I found out not long back that I had Spanish blood on my mother's side...well from before my grandmother, in my mother's pics from when she was a child she looks dark enough to be full on latino...but we've got Irish/Scottish on both sides
                        My mother's side of the family is very European, I have a Greek aunt and an Italian Uncle Christmas is always fun lol
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                          I found out not long back that I had Spanish blood on my mother's side...well from before my grandmother, in my mother's pics from when she was a child she looks dark enough to be full on latino...but we've got Irish/Scottish on both sides
                          My mother's side of the family is very European, I have a Greek aunt and an Italian Uncle Christmas is always fun lol
                          *giggles* We're both mutts!!! Just more so than Jason
                          Roll call? I'm:
                          English
                          German
                          French
                          Irish (my mom looks SO typically "black Irish" )
                          Scottish
                          Creek (Native American/First Nation)

Comment

*giggles* We're both mutts!!! Just more so than Jason
                            Roll call? I'm:
                            English
                            German
                            French
                            Irish (my mom looks SO typically "black Irish" )
                            Scottish
                            Creek (Native American/First Nation)
                            I'm English, Scottish, Irish (most of them convicts transported to Australia in the 1800s) & French (my namesake great grandmother who shot her philandering husband with a pearl-handled revolver - I love her!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Reunion

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Reunion

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X