Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Reunion, what a great Ronon episode! It was a pleasure watching Jason Momoa play the character. Although, is it just me, or is his voice getting deeper and deeper through the series? It may be just my bad.

Comment

Comment

*snurches all of Doggy's photos*
          Innocently doing my thunker duty
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              Neelan! That beats the entire purpose of him being in the cage! He was meant to be punished... And now he's grinning, I do not want to know what he dreamed about.
              *laughs evilly*
              Besides, I thought you wanted him in the cage so you could have completely uninteruped cuddle time with Zane?

Comment

Originally posted by Ademaro View Post
                Reunion, what a great Ronon episode! It was a pleasure watching Jason Momoa play the character. Although, is it just me, or is his voice getting deeper and deeper through the series? It may be just my bad.
                Hiya Ademaro! I haven't noticed that about his voice. Then again whenever he speaks I melt! XD
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I think it's getting back to the deep it was. For a while there a few of us noticed that it wasn't as deep as usual... so maybe he had some sort of cold or laryngitis or something... **shrugs**

*snurches all of Doggy's photos*
                  Innocently doing my thunker duty
                  **pats Sal... good thunker, good girl.... gives her a Ronon shaped brownie**

Comment

WELCOME to the Playground, Ademaro!
                    Don't know if it's deeper, but it sure is sexy. Maybe it just sounds deeper 'cause they're actually giving him more to say

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          *laughs evilly*
                          Besides, I thought you wanted him in the cage so you could have completely uninteruped cuddle time with Zane?
                          The cage was meant to act as a punishment. Zane or Nibbles only end up in there if they've been too naughty. Nice naughty gets them play, bad naughty gets them cage.
                          Hey that rhymes!

And I was giving Zane a soothing massage with some massage oils I received down at the lounge. He seems better today.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                              I think it's getting back to the deep it was. For a while there a few of us noticed that it wasn't as deep as usual... so maybe he had some sort of cold or laryngitis or something... **shrugs**

**pats Sal... good thunker, good girl.... gives her a Ronon shaped brownie**
                              Ooooh brownie! Is it anatomically correct? *throws dynatime stick at PG line*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I wasn't complaining Bunny! XD *clings to Weary* You are rather, uh, hard. Jeez man... What are you? All muscle?

Don't you know it, baby...

Weary, put your.... shirt... back... *drools*... heheheheeeeee.... c'm'ere...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../braindead.jpg
                                I tried out rugly tackles on Zane. Sal didn't like it. He was just a bit bruised.

*Rugly* tackles? I thought only two wome...

*quickly clamps hand over Weary's mouth* That's enough of that! Note to self: lock up internet when you go to work. Weary has obviously been 'entertaining' himself whilst you've been away...

Hi Ademaro!

Reunion was a fab epsiode - loved it!

As for his voice... I'm usually too busy melting to notice too much change in tone! (But there are some times when he does sound growlier than others... *melts a-new...)
                                I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
                                Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Working...
                                X