S2 Epiphany
            Spoiler:

Comment

*intentional repost*

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
              Good Morning!

'Cause pictures like this make me wanna do this -->

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              I'm not gonna be around much this week, because the school wants to know which Universities we are going to apply to so I have to finish off all my research to tell them how many points I need etc...Fun...
              Good luck with all that, Sal! We'll miss ya.

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
              Heh heh! There's a few other drinks I wouldn't mind being served by that particular bartender but we can't say their names on a PG forum. You know the ones, involving activities on a beach and activites that leave you screaming (hopefully anyway), etc. etc. **snicker**
              Heck, we talked about those all the time when Bunny was tending bar.
              Speaking of whom... anyone know where Bunny's been? Just busy with the remodeling?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                *intentional repost*

'Cause pictures like this make me wanna do this -->
                Neelan with all that licking how on earth are you gonna see the screen?

Good luck with all that, Sal! We'll miss ya.
                Thanks Neelan and Doggy! *huggles both* I'll drop by or Nibbles will. By the way Neelan does the remote still work? Ya know incase he gets lonely. Could he hang out with your clones?

Heck, we talked about those all the time when Bunny was tending bar.
                Speaking of whom... anyone know where Bunny's been? Just busy with the remodeling?
                *sniffle* I miss Bunny... I havent heard from her in the past two weeks... I got an email from her around the 7th, but since then nothing. *sniffles*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Neelan with all that licking how on earth are you gonna see the screen?

Thanks Neelan and Doggy! *huggles both* I'll drop by or Nibbles will. By the way Neelan does the remote still work? Ya know incase he gets lonely. Could he hang out with your clones?

Oh never fear... my screen is very clean.
                  Sure he can come by! Just make sure you let me know ahead of time, so I can make sure someone's home. Every once in a while, all four of my boys come to work with me. PM me if you know when he's comin'

Comment

Oh never fear... my screen is very clean.
                    Sure he can come by! Just make sure you let me know ahead of time, so I can make sure someone's home. Every once in a while, all four of my boys come to work with me. PM me if you know when he's comin'
                    Yay! Thanks Neelan! Is it okay if I send him over tomorrow until Friday? He's sulking because I'm not paying that much attention to him right now. Poor guy...
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I'm not gonna be around much this week, because the school wants to know which Universities we are going to apply to so I have to finish off all my research to tell them how many points I need etc...Fun...
                      Good Luck at school, Sal!! We'll be here....

Comment

Yay! Thanks Neelan! Is it okay if I send him over tomorrow until Friday? He's sulking because I'm not paying that much attention to him right now. Poor guy...
                        Sure thing! I'll leave the Cub home to wait for him.
                        (Just make sure you keep his weapons at home...
                        it's too frightening to think of what the two of them would get into unsupervised. )

NLCub: Cool! Nibbles is coming over again?! *runs to straighten up*

Awe... look how cute he is when he gets an actual peer to bond with.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                          Good Luck at school, Sal!! We'll be here....
                          Aw thanks Snowy! *huggles* Keep the gutter clean while I'm gone you hear? I dont wanna see no dead gremlins when I return! XD

Sure thing! I'll leave the Cub home to wait for him.
                          (Just make sure you keep his weapons at home...
                          it's too frightening to think of what the two of them would get into unsupervised. )

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...unday0522a.jpg

NLCub: Cool! Nibbles is coming over again?! *runs to straighten up*

Awe... look how cute he is when he gets an actual peer to bond with.
                          Awww that is so cute! When I told Nibbles he ran off to pack! I'm afraid he might bring a lot of stuff with him... Sorry

Sal, I think I'm ready. I just can't find my supersoaker.

o.O Do you really need two suitcases.

Yes...

I'm off for the night. I'll be sending Nibbles over in a few hours, I wanna say bye before I send him off.

*grabs Nibbles and walks off*

But my supersoaker!
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...bblesready.jpg
                            Sal, I think I'm ready. I just can't find my supersoaker.

o.O Do you really need two suitcases.

Yes...

I'm off for the night. I'll be sending Nibbles over in a few hours, I wanna say bye before I send him off.

*grabs Nibbles and walks off*

But my supersoaker!

I understand about the "goodbye" time and tell him not to worry... I have TWO Supersoakers!

Comment

I understand about the "goodbye" time and tell him not to worry... I have TWO Supersoakers!
                              Only two!?! Tell the boys to come to my house if they really want to have fun. They can even bring some friends . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Armed and Dangerous (just not with a deadly weapon) . . .

Hee-Hee!

Comment

Working...
                                X