Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
    Not to mention... just love that man with a gun! And look at the expression on his face! The Pleasure Principle
    Too much......need to lie down....

Comment

Comment

The Return Part 2

Spoiler:

Comment

The Return Part 2

Spoiler:

Comment

The Return Part 2

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

The Return Part 2

Spoiler:

Comment

The Return Part 2

Spoiler:

Comment

The Return Part 2

Spoiler:

Comment

The Return Part 2

Spoiler:

Comment

*licks screen* tee hee!
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

You just gotta love the Momoa, although I’m a little pissed that he stole one of my shirts.

Comment

Teheeee, to make Nibbles work off his debt he's got to clean the house, cook my food, do the shopping/hunting, and other various things. He wont even get to play with his birthday Marines until he's paid it all back.

Sal I said I'm sorry. Can't we stop this

Nope. By the way Tel, thanks for sending him back the cheapest possible way.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              Teheeee, to make Nibbles work off his debt he's got to clean the house, cook my food, do the shopping/hunting, and other various things.
                              Hmmm, Sal I'm liking the idea of this clone-servant thing you've got going...
                              *wonders what temptation she can put in Speedy's path to make him do something wicked and hence need to redeem himself*

Ummm, Speedy... do you know what "entrapment" means?

It's when you catch your prey in your snare. Don't you know anything about hunting?!

Thanks hon, you're so smart
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                                Teheeee, to make Nibbles work off his debt he's got to clean the house, cook my food, do the shopping/hunting, and other various things. He wont even get to play with his birthday Marines until he's paid it all back.

Sal I said I'm sorry. Can't we stop this

Nope. By the way Tel, thanks for sending him back the cheapest possible way.
                                lol yeah...sorry about the messy dreads...they only had one size cage...a little cramped but it's sturdy and should be fine to use again next time he's feeling naughty
                                PS. It came with a free set of handcuffs but I didn't see the need, check Nibbles back pocket...if their still there...eh something to keep him occupied on the long flight back figurin how to work em
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X