No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, I am at work and had customers!!! LMAO getting pics............ *blue shoots purple through the heart, ded* Funny stuff as usual!!

"I didn't want to resort to tawdry games but you've left me no choice Purple!"

"I had to pull out the heavy artillary on Purple to get her to pay attention"

Purple: "GUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *THUNK* You really know how to get a girls attention Dex!" *nibble nibble*
    Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 October 2005, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Teyla: "You don't know how sorry I am Ronon! My foot slipped! It was an accident! Please for give me? What can I do to make it better?"

Dex: "Look Teyla, this is the third time this week you have kicked me in the you know where!!! You think by now you would have learned better aim!! *dex growls, then smiles* But if you insist on making it feel better..............."

Comment

"Are you talking to me? Hey, look,... buddy, your nice looking but I don't swing that way. But you might want to talk to McKay, I saw him kissing Carson the other day!"

Comment

Ah,... er,... um, Ronon, that was a nice offer and all but my feet ....are very ticklish and the though you doing that to them is just.......ew!
          Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 October 2005, 02:23 PM.

Comment

"Oh, girls, I need some lovin! You know how I have this foot fetish, right? Well, I was just shot down by someone with hot feet!! WA......"

Comment

How dare you make fun of my foot fetish!! And let that be a warning to the rest of you too, no one talks trash about me!

Comment

"How many times do I have to tell you Teyla, that was suppost to be private. Between you and Weir the entire galexy is going to know about my foot thing inside of a week!"

Comment

"No, not you too! How did you find out? I am gonna kill those women!!!! grrrr"

Comment

"Look Weir, when I showed interest in your feet the other day, I didn't think you would blab it all over the place! I am not sitting with you at lunch any more......but hey, if your not gonna finish that....can I have it?"
                    Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 October 2005, 04:05 PM.

Comment

*Ronon still recovering from the practice with Teyla*

Comment

Rodney: "Would you just trust me and get in the chamber Dex? This is an ancient device that heals your injuries in less than a minute. I can't stand seeing you mope around like this any longer."

Teyla: "Rondey's right, it works! I used it the other day after you threw me down in practice and smashed my head on the floor."

Rodney: "Wow, and you were complaining about a little kick in the groin?"

Ronon: "GRRRRR"
                        Last edited by purpletoo1; 08 October 2005, 06:30 PM.

Comment

"Look at my coat fly!! You know you want it... but you can't have it!! Yep, I'm talkin to you Grey! "

Comment

I'll show you what my big guns can do for you!!!
                            Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 October 2005, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Rodney: "Dex, quick, pull my finger!"

Comment

"Soooooooo, Teyla,...I ah, never noticed your nice small feet before......."
                                Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 October 2005, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X