Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
    *Sneaks up behind Sal* Hey there, little girl... you wanna play a game?

Oh my god, Sal, I'm so sorry!

Sal is a bit busy, but I'll play
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Suuure Bunny, what did you do? Promise him food and a Wraith bound and gagged ready for him to tear into?
      Uh, nooooo... he just, umm, turned up and, errr, 'stuck around'...

That's not how I remember it...

Uh, methinks it's shut up time now...
      I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
      Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Oh yeah? Bring it on!

*claps hands excitedly and jumps up and down* Ooooooh! Clone fight! Clone fight! Clone fight! Rip his shirt off! Bite him on the... *stops jumping and slowly looks around at everyone else*... ummm... *cough*

I mean, you bad boys! Naughty! Stop it at once! Don't make me get the hosepipe!

........ Actually, on second thoughts, carry on! Heheheheee... wet clone fights...

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Oh yeah? Bring it on!

*claps hands excitedly and jumps up and down* Ooooooh! Clone fight! Clone fight! Clone fight! Rip his shirt off! Bite him on the... *stops jumping and slowly looks around at everyone else*... ummm... *cough*

I mean, you bad boys! Naughty! Stop it at once! Don't make me get the hosepipe!

........ Actually, on second thoughts, carry on! Heheheheee... wet clone fights...

If you want a fight, stop running

Ooooh fight! Fight! Fight!
          *hands Bunny popcorn*
          Want some?

Oh... Yeah boys! Bad boys! It's not very nice to fight! I dont want to reorder a new clone...
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

As someone who doesn't get over here very often, I'd like to say thanks for explaining the clones! I was getting confused at the captions under the pictures, but now I get them. Quite funny too! Oh, and I can be a little slow, so you might have to explain things

Comment

Originally posted by squire View Post
              As someone who doesn't get over here very often, I'd like to say thanks for explaining the clones! I was getting confused at the captions under the pictures, but now I get them. Quite funny too! Oh, and I can be a little slow, so you might have to explain things
              No problem. I bet anyone who looks in here and sees all the captions and randomness, must run away screaming. So congratulations for sticking around Squire! And dont worry about asking about stuff. We also tend to get confused, so just ask when something is confusing.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...2/shooting.jpg
                If you want a fight, stop running

Ooooh fight! Fight! Fight!
                *hands Bunny popcorn*
                Want some?

Oh... Yeah boys! Bad boys! It's not very nice to fight! I dont want to reorder a new clone...

Running? Who said anything about running? Come here, you mistress-obeying wuss!

Now that was uncalled for! Just because Nibbles is nice to Sal and you're downright obnoxious most of the time doesn't mean Nibbles is a wuss!

Come on, Nib! Are you going to take that from him?

Bite 'im! BITE 'IM!!!!

*takes a huge handful of popcorn, fetches the hose and settles down with a huge grin on her face having instigated yet another form of testosterone-fuelled entertainment...*

Originally posted by squire View Post
                There are clones everywhere - just think of them as a Litmus Test for the relative sanity of their owners...

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

No problem. I bet anyone who looks in here and sees all the captions and randomness, must run away screaming. So congratulations for sticking around Squire! And dont worry about asking about stuff. We also tend to get confused, so just ask when something is confusing.
                  In my case, easily confused!

I can only imagine the nonsense this must look like to others - between the clones and the bout of Ronon Poker...

Time to be sensible!

(Whoops, typed that as 'sinsible' first time... another freudian slip, methinks!)

Sinsible?!?

Shut up, Weary... you're not supposed to be in this post!

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mistresselysia/Wearyfight.jpg
                    Running? Who said anything about running? Come here, you mistress-obeying wuss!

Now that was uncalled for! Just because Nibbles is nice to Sal and you're downright obnoxious most of the time doesn't mean Nibbles is a wuss!

Come on, Nib! Are you going to take that from him?

Bite 'im! BITE 'IM!!!!

*takes a huge handful of popcorn, fetches the hose and settles down with a huge grin on her face having instigated yet another form of testosterone-fuelled entertainment...*

Well seeing your back moving away sure as hell looked like running away. And atleast my mistress lets me sleep in the BED!

Whoa! Down Nibbles! Be the better man here. Let it go, or atleast set your gun on stun!

*munches on popcorn* This is so wrong. We should stop it, but they look all yummy so hot and sweaty.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

In my case, easily confused!

I can only imagine the nonsense this must look like to others - between the clones and the bout of Ronon Poker...

Time to be sensible!

(Whoops, typed that as 'sinsible' first time... another freudian slip, methinks!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rylookup-1.jpg
                      Sinsible?!?

Shut up, Weary... you're not supposed to be in this post!
                      We havent played Ronon Poker in AGES? What happened? Did you finally admit defeat Bunny!
                      I think everyone else is trying to locate us and wondering whether or not they should contact a local mental facility.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Ooooh Neelan before I forget! Do you think you could take Nibbles again tomorrow night? I'm going out, ze crush will be there, and I think Nibbles doesnt want to be left alone. Also I might need you to watch him on Monday or Tuesday? Hosting a party...Is that okay? Or I could try someone else if you're busy?
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../RDgunCGs3.jpg
                          Well seeing your back moving away sure as hell looked like running away. And atleast my mistress lets me sleep in the BED!

Backing away? In your dreams, pup! And everyone knows that beds ain't for sleeping, they're fo....
                          Yes yes YES, thank you, Weary, it really is time to SHUT THE HELL UP now...

Whoa! Down Nibbles! Be the better man here. Let it go, or atleast set your gun on stun!
                          Forget the gun! Come on lads - break out the big sticks! I wanna see big stick action!

*snickers...*

*munches on popcorn* This is so wrong. We should stop it, but they look all yummy so hot and sweaty.
                          *settles back down and shovels a handful of popcorn into her mouth* Yes, Wrong. Stop. Bad...

*hands Sal the hosepipe* They don't have to look hot and sweaty. They *could* look all wet instead...

We havent played Ronon Poker in AGES? What happened? Did you finally admit defeat Bunny!
                          I think everyone else is trying to locate us and wondering whether or not they should contact a local mental facility.
                          I dunno! I think it got hard to keep up with in the end...

As for the mental facility... I quite fancy shuffling around in my slippers drinking coffee all day!

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...aryannoyed.jpg
                            Backing away? In your dreams, pup! And everyone knows that beds ain't for sleeping, they're fo....
                            Yes yes YES, thank you, Weary, it really is time to SHUT THE HELL UP now...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...a/paranoid.gif

Forget the gun! Come on lads - break out the big sticks! I wanna see big stick action!

*snickers...*

*settles back down and shovels a handful of popcorn into her mouth* Yes, Wrong. Stop. Bad...

*hands Sal the hosepipe* They don't have to look hot and sweaty. They *could* look all wet instead...

Pup? This coming from the clone who is still in training? Atleast I'm done! Here buddy, go fetch!

Nibbles! Not the PG stick! Or wait. Nevermind go ahead! Oooh hose!
                            Alright boys, you better step it up, or I will have to hose ya'll. And that would be a shame now wouldnt it, Bunny?

I dunno! I think it got hard to keep up with in the end...
                            True... But it was fun. I loved those captions we had!

As for the mental facility... I quite fancy shuffling around in my slippers drinking coffee all day!
                            I've always wanted to try those padded walls... Is that weird?
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Dex%20pt%202/BIGstick.jpg

Pup? This coming from the clone who is still in training? Atleast I'm done! Here buddy, go fetch!

Nibbles! Not the PG stick! Or wait. Nevermind go ahead! Oooh hose!
                              Alright boys, you better step it up, or I will have to hose ya'll. And that would be a shame now wouldnt it, Bunny?

**Rushes into the playground, settles on the couch and grabs some popcorn.**

Hey Crunchie!!! There's a tussle a brewin'!!!
                              Go for the body! Go for the body!

**Tosses popcorn at the battling clones**

**I wanna fight too!**

Not until you appologize for what you did to my flowerbed lastnight.

**You told me to kill the weeds. I killed them.**

Yes, I probably should have been more specific. I wanted you to PULL the weeds. With your hands, not kill them, with your blaster.

Inside Voice -- My Rant Region

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                                SNEEK ATTACK!!!! JUMPS ON BACK OF JET SKI AND TAKES OFF!!!

**joins Blue on jet ski**

Believe her Squire, Sal gets confused a LOT!! LMAO!! **grins wickedly at Sal**

There's lots of Ronon clones here.
                                Neelan has 'The Cub' AKA Junior amongst her army of clones.
                                Bunny has Weary, I'd avoid him at all costs.
                                Shae has Crunchie, he's okay, getting better and all
                                Doggy, I presume has quite a few clones, she never told us their names.
                                And I have Nibbles, he's a sweetheart. But he's been a bit neglected lately...
                                And then there's the Random Teyla Clone AKA TRC, whatever you do DONT eat her cookies! They arent very good.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...02/still11.jpg

Cookies?
                                Oh for the love of the Ancestors...
                                Yes, I have lots of clones. Been collecting them for a couple years now. Got Frankie clones and Ronon clones. You can tell the Frankie and Ronon ones apart, but I had to cross reference them with numbers to keep them straight. I used duct tape to put the numbers on their foreheads. The Frankie clones are very good about leaving the duct tape on and the shirt off, but the Ronon clones can be a little contrary. The Frankie clones get to come out when I have company but the Ronon clones... well.... they work a lot at ni.... um... they work a lot. They're usually tired and want to sleep during the day.

I guess the main clone I use.. um... the main clone who... uh... never mind. His name is Trigger. He's usually well-behaved, but he has his days!

Comment

Working...
                                X