Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
    WOOOHOOO!! no school today! the college got flooded and there are all giant trees down & they only just got power back after that cyclonic flood storm thingy last friday. I've got another week to study for my test Event Legislation sounds evil though but it's not too hard and we've got a cool teacher
    It was quite funny, there were people out in the streets rowing canoes LOL it looked soooo weird. One guy who my brother knows who's house was submerged up to the top step in this entryway, put a pirate flag up in his front window lol
    Here...someone filmed it...there hasn't been this much water in decades
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LlAPl2RlL8
    Ohh and theres a full oil tanker stuck right up on the beach
    YIKES, that's horrible! Glad you are ok and get a day off from school! woo hoo

Comment

Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
      **PHEEW** I think I have caught up.

So, I am uploading the SGA portions of the Spacey awards here in Canada, in which Jason looks positively hawtalicious, (Sal's Word) when Joe Flannigan is not standing infront of him, (who would have thought he could cast that large a shadow?) dammit Joe!! The segments are not long but one of them is hillarious, for those who haven't seen it. So who wants it? Should I post the link on here?

Oh look I have 2 PMs. Hmm wonder how long those have been there?
      **Mental note: Check for PMs prior to overexerting thunking.**
      That would be great, I'd love to have them. Will they be downloadable?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
        And on another note - I'm in a sig making mood (but can't justify having 20 thousand sigs of my own), so I'm going to stick 'em up here instead...

Hmmm very nice sigs! Ops.... sorry drool some on them.. *wipes off*

Comment

morning thunkers
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

If somebody is interessted....
            [1-10] Ronon/Jason

Teasers

Like dinosaurs turned into birds theoretically or theory of relativity theoretically?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
              Amazing icons! I cant figure out what is says on two of them. In one it has cursive writing and the other I think it's got Kanji on it. But other than that AMAZING! *Greens*
              I'm gonna go steal them now.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                Amazing icons! I cant figure out what is says on two of them. In one it has cursive writing and the other I think it's got Kanji on it. But other than that AMAZING! *Greens*
                I'm gonna go steal them now.
                Sorry, Babe! I forgot to update the page. But here it is:

The chinese says:
                #1 "blueish" I thought it was fitting on the blue background...

#8 "forgetful" Like his forgotten something and brings you flowers... ;0)

#10 "catlike" I always think of him like a Panther...

#6 Lyrics from "La Japonaise" by Freddy Mercury and Montserrat Caballe

Thanks for liking them! HUGS!

What?! Steal?! GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!! GAH!
                Last edited by Snowy; 13 June 2007, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Well I know they are a band but I am not entirely certain what you are referring to here.

They still scare me. At least I think it's fear.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...Pics/glare.jpg

**I thought you said we were alone. I shall never attain any kind of softness. I am unbreakable.**

Now Crunchie, you can't fool Bunny. She knows how you really feel about me.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...ics/glare2.jpg

**Evil Woman, retract that statement!!

No. Make me.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...20Pics/gun.jpg

Uh Oh, Looks like someone found his gun.

It's a wide one indeed.
                  LMAO!! Great run, hilarious captions!! You all have been doing a great job on those, keep up the good work, it keeps me giggling!

Now,,,,,,, what,,,,,,, is it,,,,,,,,,, about,,,,,,,,,, this,,,,,,,, scene?
                  Hmmmmmm, I just can't put my finger on it.
                  Well, I can put my hand on it with great ease!! **Clings to PG line, feels hands slipping and swings legs up to hold on with all four paws**

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  It is very good vocabulary isnt it? Ack now these stupid fortune cookies at facebook have me freaking out. First it was "You will have a very nice experience!", then it became "It's not you, it's him" -(?!?!) and now it's 'You were a rebound, deal with it" (which makes no sense whatsoever)
                  A "rebound" is when someone falls for you or becomes attracted to you immediately after a breakup with someone else. I was a "rebound" for my hubby, but that one worked out fine!

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                  But playing Edward Papercliphands is FUN!

...uh, I mean, I didn't do nuffink...

Honey - ignore the cookies and go with your gut! To quote the Simpsons "Cookies aren't always right..."

Oh, stop being sappy. He's just from the same stock as Weary... they just love being difficult. I had nothing to do with it!

And on another note - I'm in a sig making mood (but can't justify having 20 thousand sigs of my own), so I'm going to stick 'em up here instead...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../Alwayssig.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...INRononsig.jpg

(Those be NIN lyrics in the last one, btw!)

Oh, and Shae - there's a song by QotSA that uses the words you used almost to a tee ('I hate to see you leave, baby, but I love to see you go' - yeah, sleazy, but a good song! Not as good as 'You've got a Killer Scene There, Man' - it's where I stole ' I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon'. I LOVE that line! Hmmm... what an idea for a sig -ooooh, sinspirational!)
                  VERY nice sigs!! **snurch snurch**

**PHEEW** I think I have caught up.

So, I am uploading the SGA portions of the Spacey awards here in Canada, in which Jason looks positively hawtalicious, (Sal's Word) when Joe Flannigan is not standing infront of him, (who would have thought he could cast that large a shadow?) dammit Joe!! The segments are not long but one of them is hillarious, for those who haven't seen it. So who wants it? Should I post the link on here?

Oh look I have 2 PMs. Hmm wonder how long those have been there?
                  **Mental note: Check for PMs prior to overexerting thunking.**
                  ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! **falls over panting from the exertion** Ooooh please please please!!!

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                  Hehe, thanks...is this one better? *innocent*
                  OMG ROFLMAO!!!!! **I've fallen over laughing and I can't get up**

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                  LOL, funny devil! congrat on your dog! That must have been so fun, welcome back!
                  Thanks! It was fun! Next one is toward the end of August so we have time to do some fine tuning! She sure enjoys this stuff, and it helps me get exercise so it's good for me too!

Very nice!! **snurches some more**

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                          Very nice!! **snurches some more**
                          Hey Doggy!
                          *beams* Thanks!! Now hand them over again... *taps foot* LMAO!

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Doggy!
                              *beams* Thanks!! Now hand them over again... *taps foot* LMAO!
                              **runs away really fast taking icons with her**

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X