• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
              Thanks, Blue! If I did send it, it would have to be electronically (since it's a digital picture) - is that even possible?

And of course I don't mind! (And I've sent you an email saying so ).

Thanks girl! I've posted them on his fan site! I wanted fans that don't post here to be able to enjoy them too. You should be able to email them to the fan site also. I will save the links and have also saved the pictures. Maybe sometime his Mother will see them if she is able to get on line at some point. So they are there on the site, and if she makes it by there sometime.
              thanks so much! They really are BEAUTIFUL!! And worth sharing with everyone!
              Last edited by Blue007; 24 May 2007, 09:05 AM.
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                Oh and Purple...there's a Farscape con here in June...no Ben though
                That grey chick is going to be there and that general dude LOL! ooo ooo and Rygel!
                LOL, on your description of the characters!! Ben only does the Burbank con for family reasons. This year is his last one...unless we can get him to do the stargate ones Thanks love!

Hey, I'm fianally here all. I've missed the playground! You gals have been quite busy and too funny and very naughty! But thanks for your faithfulness to the Dexter man! GRRRRR

Wecome to the newbs that I might have missed, thank you for the lovely pics and laughs! I'm all caught up now and I hope not to be gone so long like that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  And we gotta say all this stuff somewhere, so it might as well be here where we are supposed to! xD
                  *cannonballs into the gutter*
                  WHEEE!

Only 5106?! That's a loottt...

Lurking is kinda fun, because you can see if it feels right or not. And yeah...
                  The post counts just show how much of a non-life I had for a while there When hubs went off to Iraq I just took a break and did nothing but thunk but now my life is back and yelling at me to participate again so...sorry I've been so scarce lately and sorry for the bad spelling all

Comment

Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
                    It's gettin' crowded in this gutter and there's something floating in the corner.
                    *suspiciously eyes floaty thing*
                    I have a feeling the Dex/Momoa Thunk gutter is Olympic-sized.

That's why I lurked for so long, you can figure out the character of the people and decide if you are comfortable.
                    I spend way too much time here. I just can't stay away now, it's like the Dark Side ... chocked full of hotty goodness! The Dex Side, you cannot resist the power of The Dex Side.

Dex: "Thunkers, I am your Caveman."
                    Thunkers: "Noooooooo ......... oh, wait, okay!!!"

Life? What life?

That's awesome Tanis!

Must go put in my daily vote for Ronon now.
                    Lurking is cool, glad you posted, welcome to the Playground!!

Tanis, great wall!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      Soooo, someone help me. I'm trying to figure out why I keep watching this video. Is it the song or the video footage? Or both? Cuz I cant figure it out!
                      Because it is full of HOTNESS???? LOL, thanks for the link! I am so gonna buy the boxed vids if they ever put them out!

Comment

Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
                        Yeah, I think I have pretty much been through the battery of SGA videos youtube has to offer. I download them and convert them and watch whenever the mood strikes. I think I like beachpartyboi's videos the best, I so need to know where the footage comes from.
                        You are just too clever. How do you download Utube vids? am I that lame?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                          I'm on a complete snurch-a-thon this morning... these were on Joe Mallozzi's blog this morning:

(Spoilered 'cos they're taken from the Reunion set)

Spoiler:

Those are so cute, thanks for sharing them here!

Love your new sig!!! It's fabulous!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                            By the way.... relative of yours Bunny?
                            http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...aked/bunny.jpg
                            *rotf* you are too funny Tel! (((hugs))) missed you and all the devils!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              Yeah, they're playing Ronon Poker (sounds very naughty in my head. )
                              The next raise is Sal's -- unless she folds... I guess. Since there aren't any cards on the table, just Ronon's, I guess they'll just keep raising and re-raising until one of 'em gives up.
                              Speaking of poker, Blue and I have a super secret special poker game with Jason and Ben, LOL Funny we all had the same idea

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
                                Hey guys!

I thought I'd share my Stargate Atlantis Video Challenge Contest entry since it's all about Ronon! Please show your support for us by watching the video often and sharing it with friends to help us make it to the finals! Thank you kindly and best wishes to all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0kr-hnefjI
                                That was great! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X