Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
    **sharpens Bunny's horns with a nail file**

I'm here, but I see Ice (bless her heart) already did the deed and it was a well done deed because it seems to have worked! LOL!!

That would be lil' ol' me!! **Doggy gives Grey a big grin** It was fun making it... I got into a trance at one point and just gazed at the screen until my eyes glazed over and my dog had to goose me to wake me up!

Niiiice!! **LSJIJRelsilwnki** **Oops, bumped head on keyboard when I keeled over**

You can't stop before you get in trouble. It's impossible! Waaaaay too late! LMAO! **Doggy helps Sal carry the bad thoughts and shares them happily**
    *ducks from Bunny's horns*
    Those look sharp. Scary sharp.

*hands Doggy an ice pack*
    Looks like you got a nasty bump there. Thunking should be considered a sport, people get injured. Or there should be insurance for it... Something.

It's never too late to go back. Well actually it is. I'm far too gone. Waaayyyy gone. I've crossed the border, kept on walking and havent looked back since. Coupla times I've gone off the path.
    Bad thoughts are always fun to share. But they are kinda heavy arent they?

BUTT SHOT! Squee!
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
      Whereas I love beer and think it tastes like celestial liquor. Well, as long as it's REAL beer, not that fizzy lager rubbish... mine's a pint of bitter, please!
      Oh yes! Pour me one too, please! Feel in love with the bitters when I was in Aus the first time. Ruined me for other beers... had to throw out what was left in my fridge when I got home....

Back to the lovelies!

Comment

Spoiler:

Dex: Oh, for crying out loud. This I cannot look at. Shep... you REALLY need to change your pants!

That is way too funny!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Frankie: "Hey, MJ, watch me spit a watermelon seed at that fat bald guy. Ten bucks says I can hit him and he'll think it's that guy behind him."

MJ: "You're on."

Frankie: "Got 'im! Pay up, woman!"

Comment

May I please have one of these in a very clear, glossy 8 x 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              *ducks from Bunny's horns*
              Those look sharp. Scary sharp.

*hands Doggy an ice pack*
              Looks like you got a nasty bump there. Thunking should be considered a sport, people get injured. Or there should be insurance for it... Something.

It's never too late to go back. Well actually it is. I'm far too gone. Waaayyyy gone. I've crossed the border, kept on walking and havent looked back since. Coupla times I've gone off the path.
              Bad thoughts are always fun to share. But they are kinda heavy arent they?

BUTT SHOT! Squee!
              **thanks Sal for the icepack** Nah... those thoughts are not heavy at all! Well... actually it's hard to tell since I go into a trance when thinking them! **sharpens her own horns with a chainsaw** **sharpens Sal's horns with a metal rasp**

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                May I please have one of these in a very clear, glossy 8 x 10?
                LOL!! As soon as the ink cartridges for my printer come in I'll make you one!! **giggles**

Comment

This is mine. No one is gonna take it from me.

Don't even think about McKay. I had this first, otherwise you're gonna have to fight me for it.
                  It's on. You're going down.

Spoiler:
                  I told you I'd win, you punk. This candybar's mine now!

If Doggy can do it, why can't I? I'm so unoriginal.

**thanks Sal for the icepack** Nah... those thoughts are not heavy at all! Well... actually it's hard to tell since I go into a trance when thinking them! **sharpens her own horns with a chainsaw** **sharpens Sal's horns with a metal rasp**
                  Yeah that is the good thing about bad thoughts. They are so interesting you dont care how much their weight. I have a whole closet full of them, in the back corner I keep the really bad ones. That cant be PG-ed. Maybe I'll find a way, cuz when they unravel they are fun.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I told you I'd win, you punk. This candybar's mine now!

If Doggy can do it, why can't I? I'm so unoriginal.

Yeah that is the good thing about bad thoughts. They are so interesting you dont care how much their weight. I have a whole closet full of them, in the back corner I keep the really bad ones. That cant be PG-ed. Maybe I'll find a way, cuz when they unravel they are fun.
                    LOL!! **Doggy finds the end of the string in Sal's closet, pulls on it and starts unraveling the non PG thoughts**

Comment

Uh oh... Bunny's here now, and with Neelan and Sal, things are about to get interesting.

**Doggy briefly thinks about doing housework, then forgets that BAD thought real fast**

Hmm.. looks like Bunny didn't want to play. I really must go though, the catbox needs cleaning and the cats are about to rebel! **sighs**

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        LOVE 'em! And I guess there is a jacket that matches the pants he wore to the con last November!

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                        I get the distinct impression he inhabits a world of sensibilities that I can definitely relate to... Mad boots? Check. Mad Jacket? Check.
                        Thanks for the pics!
                        And he has mad pants that match the jacket... and mad SOCKS, too!

LOL!! As soon as the ink cartridges for my printer come in I'll make you one!! **giggles**
                        Naw, I just need the digital image, but in a very clear form and LOTS of dpi and I can print it myself.

Comment

*has to return to work, so is ignoring the bad thoughts*

Later!!!

Comment

LOL!! **Doggy finds the end of the string in Sal's closet, pulls on it and starts unraveling the non PG thoughts**

Oh wait. Those arent the bad ones. Phew... The really bad ones are really far back. And their strings are a bit harder to grasp. But when you grasp one you cant let go.

Uh oh... Bunny's here now, and with Neelan and Sal, things are about to get interesting.

**Doggy briefly thinks about doing housework, then forgets that BAD thought real fast**

Hmm.. looks like Bunny didn't want to play. I really must go though, the catbox needs cleaning and the cats are about to rebel! **sighs**
                            Aw Bunny! Come out and play! Please? *drags Doggy back in* Come ooon! Dont leave us now. It'll get more interesting.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Aw, now I'm all alone...
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Spoiler:

Dex: Oh, for crying out loud. This I cannot look at. Shep... you REALLY need to change your pants!

(Personally, own thought was much worse. Something along the lines of "...look, I know that's what you did, but do you have to show *everyone*?!" )

Oh yes! Pour me one too, please! Feel in love with the bitters when I was in Aus the first time. Ruined me for other beers... had to throw out what was left in my fridge when I got home....
                                Hence the reason I'm off to a beer festival tomorrow! Squee! 50 different types of ale and bitter, all for my perusal...

*Nervously eyes lurking gremlins...* I wish the closet was big enough, I really do...

Awww, sorry - Bunny sat on the bed to play with the cats with hubby and fell asleep! (He's so mean to our cats... and they love him so much!)

*Bunny ignores the fact that she has to do housework and instead concentrates on trying to control gremlins, which is invariably about as effective as trying to herd cats...*

LOVE 'em! And I guess there is a jacket that matches the pants he wore to the con last November!

And he has mad pants that match the jacket... and mad SOCKS, too!
                                I love his mad stuff... The more I see of him in his mad civvies, the more I think "Yep, this is a guy you could go out and have fun with!"

Aw Bunny! Come out and play! Please? *drags Doggy back in* Come ooon! Dont leave us now. It'll get more interesting.
                                Hello! *sheepish grin* I feel a bit more awake now... Come on Doggy!

*Fiddles with horns* Oooh, nice and sharp...
                                I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
                                Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Working...
                                X