Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy, tiger! *hands Sal a big fan...*

Gah! I have to tell someone before I explode in frustration... we've had a new person join in with our online RP today. It's horrific. Basically, we all write in the past tense to continue the story - he's decided to write in the present. We all watch our spelling - his is just one notch above chatspeak. We try to limit the fantasy rhetoric (nothing worse than have to read a badly-written Salvatore wannabe...) - his fantasy rhetoric knows no bounds. I know it doesn't sound much, but the English teacher in me is just screaming...
    I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
    Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
      Easy, tiger! *hands Sal a big fan...*

Gah! I have to tell someone before I explode in frustration... we've had a new person join in with our online RP today. It's horrific. Basically, we all write in the past tense to continue the story - he's decided to write in the present. We all watch our spelling - his is just one notch above chatspeak. We try to limit the fantasy rhetoric (nothing worse than have to read a badly-written Salvatore wannabe...) - his fantasy rhetoric knows no bounds. I know it doesn't sound much, but the English teacher in me is just screaming...
      Ah thanks Bunny. *fans herself* Can I get some ice cubes?

Awww, poor Bunny! *huggles* That sounds really horrible! That must suck majorly...Have you tried warning him, or told him nuhuh that's not how we do it? Because it could work, but if you have and it hasnt. Then majorly injure his character?
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Where is everyone?!
        Look this made Ronon sad.

Sateda pic

Spoiler:
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Ah thanks Bunny. *fans herself* Can I get some ice cubes?
          Someone mention ice cubes?

I rather cool off with him.

Comment

I dont think I could cool off with him. I would be blushing waayyy too hard. But thanks for the ice cubes! *grabs a bunch* Coooold!
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Well, I should be working, but *someone* is stopping me.

Well, it is your fault...

I should be working diligently for the good of my pupils, but instead I'm looking for screencaps that I can do silly things with.

Oi! I know you're pretending, know know - not even my mother can fall asleep that fast, and she's a veritable Grandpa Simpson...

Don't you give me the paddington hard stare, young man... *gulp* Okay! I'll be good!

..... yep, I'm bored too....

(And our DM has had a word with the RP chap - it seems that he's a nice enough guy, just a bit, well, not quite up to speed on the whole grammar-and-posting-ettiquette thing. Which, needless to say, is driving me bonkers...)

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Mmmm nice caps! Those from Echoes?

Amazing comments Bunny! Funnyyy! And phew I thought I was distracting you! Phew!
                *poke stick*

Hopefully all goes well for you with the RPing! Otherwise we'll get a coin operated Ronon on his behind!

Gotta go for a while, brother needs the computer. Ick...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hi greytop! How are you today?

Needless to say, I think I'd need some kind of iceberg or glacier to cool down if I got within 50 yards of the Jason+shower combo...

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Mmmm nice caps! Those from Echoes?
                    No - just random ones from a few Season 3 eps (Tao, Submersion, ummm, other ones I just thought were pretty, didn't really look at the eps... )

Amazing comments Bunny! Funnyyy! And phew I thought I was distracting you! Phew!
                    *poke stick*

It's a bad combination - being easily distracted + having something worth being distracted about = very, very distracted...

Eeeee! *pokes back*

Hopefully all goes well for you with the RPing! Otherwise we'll get a coin operated Ronon on his behind!
                    *Bunny bites down on tongue really hard and thusly tone is saved from being lowered even more....*

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

At my school you have to learn another language if you want to graduate. I'm in an International School, so most of us are learning in a language that isnt our mothertongue. I'm learning finnish, english and german. I took spanish, but quit, the teacher wasnt very good. But here you can learn german, french, spanish and japanese or get tutored in your mothertongue.

Beautiful caps! Made my day after coming home from school
                      kinda the same here… don't really know what the school systems look like for other countries… all I know is that I tried to explain the swedish one to an other person here on GW, but he got so confused by it he didn't understand much… so I'm guessing our swedish school system is a bit complicated

thank you think I'll post some more soon

Comment

been a long time since I last posted this… thought it was time again

Comment

some of my caps from echoes… they are in no order at all cause photobucket refused to put them in the order I wanted them to be in lol

spoilers s3 Echoes

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoilers S3 Echoes

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoilers S3 Echoes

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoilers S3 Echoes

Spoiler:

Comment