• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me too!

We all love you and support you!
    LIGHT YOR PATH WITH THE FORCE, YOU CAN

Comment

I smelled cake out in the hallway.

Did Mallozzi bring his ice cream machine?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        I smelled cake out in the hallway.

Did Mallozzi bring his ice cream machine?
        Of course Joe did, he was working on his new secret formula for Macademia/Pineapple ice cream for weeks!!!!! Since Jason IS from Hawaii, he had to use Hawaiian ingredients!
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          Of course Joe did, he was working on his new secret formula for Macademia/Pineapple ice cream for weeks!!!!! Since Jason IS from Hawaii, he had to use Hawaiian ingredients!
          . .and coconut cake, right? Then Jason gives everyone hugs.

Wait. . uh. .we are supposed to give HIM the gifts. Okay - so then WE give the hugs.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            . .and coconut cake, right? Then Jason gives everyone hugs.

Wait. . uh. .we are supposed to give HIM the gifts. Okay - so then WE give the hugs.
            I DID send him a BD gift.....think I'll get a hug? (gets a dreamy look in her eyes). Nah.....be nice though.

As for the cake, I went for pineapple, instead of coconut, probably because it popped into my head first!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            On fighting:

Comment

OK, I expected more pics today, considering what day this is. A pic of a cake is not considered THUNK!

So, here's a birthday thunk pic, done "artistically", in deference to JM.

Happy Birthday......again! You're still young, you can take it.
              On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                OK, I expected more pics today, considering what day this is. A pic of a cake is not considered THUNK!

So, here's a birthday thunk pic, done "artistically", in deference to JM.

Happy Birthday......again! You're still young, you can take it.
                Very cool pic Lida...nice touch! Is it Friday yet??
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                  Very cool pic Lida...nice touch! Is it Friday yet??
                  In my "dream world", it's always Friday!

Unfortunately, it's still Monday, blue, blue Monday......4 days to go, for the next episode of SGA with (trumpet flourish) Jason Momoa, aka, Ronon Dex! The "Thunkstar" from the Pegasus Galaxy......

(Well, this IS a THUNK thread, I have to try and be a bit more of a thunker!)
                  On fighting:

Comment

LOL!! Yeah Blue Monday...worked my #@@ off today. 4 more days...well that is ok..will be worth the wait..( but goin' crazy waiting)
                    I can not wait for the next show to get here...How far in advance do they film each show? Do ya know...just curious...just yappin away....
                    Hope he had a great day...I'm sure they worked..maybe the crew and cast will have a celebration for him....Ok..I have to ask...what is "Thunk" for does it mean hunk or what...yeah I know..had to ask so be nice when ya answer...that is like "ship" short for relationship or what...I get so lost sometimes, and I am dieing to know what its for LOL

By the way hey greytop (searching the threads) you sure have been almost non-exsistent..what's up with that?? I took a bath and everything

August 1, 1979 was blessed with the future Atlantis Cast member Ronon Dex what do ya think Ronon Dex would want for his Birthday??
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

By the way hey greytop (searching the threads) you sure have been almost non-exsistent..what's up with that??
                      I have just been mainly lurking. Had a girl out with a twisted ankle last week and I had to work for her. Long hours, etc.

Comment

LOL!! Yeah Blue Monday...worked my #@@ off today. 4 more days...well that is ok..will be worth the wait..( but goin' crazy waiting)
                        I can not wait for the next show to get here...How far in advance do they film each show? Do ya know...just curious...just yappin away....
                        Hope he had a great day...I'm sure they worked..maybe the crew and cast will have a celebration for him....Ok..I have to ask...what is "Thunk" for does it mean hunk or what...yeah I know..had to ask so be nice when ya answer...that is like "ship" short for relationship or what...I get so lost sometimes, and I am dieing to know what its for LOL

By the way hey greytop (searching the threads) you sure have been almost non-exsistent..what's up with that?? I took a bath and everything

August 1, 1979 was blessed with the future Atlantis Cast member Ronon Dex what do ya think Ronon Dex would want for his Birthday??
                        I'm certain his Mom and Simone gave him everything he wanted.
                        On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          I have just been mainly lurking. Had a girl out with a twisted ankle last week and I had to work for her. Long hours, etc.
                          We missed you greytop. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

After this Friday, I'll be able to provide the thread with GREAT screen caps (I hope). I'm getting a very special present tomorrow.....I'll tell you all about it, after it arrives. It's has to be delivered. (hint hint).

Glad you could be here for Jason's BD!
                          On fighting:

Comment

She came back to work yesterday so I have been sleeping off and on all day.

Comment

She came back to work yesterday so I have been sleeping off and on all day.
                              Well, I'm glad you got the chance to sleep.....now you still have time to wish our favorite character a very Happy 26th Birthday.

As he is on the West Coast, he's probably just getting home, if today was shoot" day for him. Bet his Mom and Simone have a great plans for him tonight! Spaghetti and apple pie, maybe?
                              On fighting:

Comment

Hope she is ok, and hope you got your rest. Glad to see you back here.
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X