Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
    Sorry but just gotta post this again...I mean...OMG!! Grrrr

I'm sure NONE of you get tired of looking at it either! It's the simple things in life that make girls happy.
    I've had it on my computer for a few months now… and I still look like this every time I look at it LOL

Comment

For you arm girl fans

Arms mmm… and goggles..!

Comment

***puts hand on my girls forehead***

Poor honey you must have been very tired!

*kiss*
        That would be my only excuse ...busy busy day today sorry I didn't pop on sooner

Comment

hehe, I even let Purple touch it!!
          yes, but I forgot to smell it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
            That's a cool memory! Dial up??? That's the stone ages, LOL *tries to forget that nightmare* DSL is so cheap now, you must switch. AT&T has a special going on for 14.99
            You're not kidding about the Stone Age...I keep expecting to see a herd of those little raptor thingies from "Jurassic Park" run through my apartment! The problem is that we can't decide between cable & DSL...but it'll be one or the other soon!

Comment

Just pick the cheapest one. They are both about the same in speed no matter what they all try to say, LOL I've had both and didn't notice a difference....love the dinosaur analogy

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                Just pick the cheapest one. They are both about the same in speed no matter what they all try to say, LOL I've had both and didn't notice a difference....love the dinosaur analogy
                Thanks, I'll have to let hubby know that. He keeps leaning towards DSL, so maybe we'll go with that. And I'd love to have little raptors around...They could keep the Roboraptor I got for Christmas last year company!! (His name is Rodney... )

Comment

Hee, sounds cute! I have a very high speed dsl and have had few problems with it over the years. I got one of the highest ones (there are different degrees of speed for dsl) because my son shares it through wireless and he is a gamer! LOL The things we do for our kids :rolleyeyes:

Comment

Comment

Comment

have to satisfy my Blue devil!

Comment

Another Jason/Ronon fan let me snurch these.... (except for the first one)

Comment

From Radu and Browneyes

Comment

From Browneyes

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X