Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007
    mmm..."JM" well, since its under Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa thread thought it would be clear..maybe its just me
    Momoa is more than just a pretty face, and he's gonna rock the show You won't be disappointed..promise you that LOL!! Only one more day, then we can count down the hours. Have a great day.
    I agree Blue, JM is more than just a pretty face ( and as this is the JASON MOMOA/RONAN DEX thread, I would think people would guess the JM=Jason. ) As for his rocking the show, we'll get to see that "rockin'" pretty soon now!
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      We're gonna need to figure out the initials thing. Every time I see "JM" I think Joe Mallozzi. Especially when it's connected to ice cream. LOL.

Looking forward to Friday's ep. It'll be nice to see Jason in action and get a feel for what Dex is gonna be like as a character. Other than just another pretty face.
      Yeah, me too. I'll just be happy to see someone else besides Shep get some screentime for once.

How does "JMo" sound (look?)?
      Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        I agree Blue, JM is more than just a pretty face ( and as this is the JASON MOMOA/RONAN DEX thread, I would think people would guess the JM=Jason. ) As for his rocking the show, we'll get to see that "rockin'" pretty soon now!
        Lets see....mmmm...33 hours and counting down..woahhh!!!
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

How about 2 pics for the price of 1?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            How about 2 pics for the price of 1?

Yeah!!!!
            Can never have too many. Thanks!!!
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

greytop, 2 pics is great......wanna try for 3?

Just kidding, 2 pics of Jason is fine with me.
              On fighting:

Comment

Alright, my "thunk" pic for the day......

On fighting:

Comment

Alright, my "thunk" pic for the day......

~~Clapping hands~~...oopss wipping lipstick off the screen
                  Could not control self...
                  Note to self: stop doing that..people in the room with you will think you have lost it
                  23 more hours till MOMOA aka RONON DEX aka HEAVEN!!!
                  Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Dex: (thinking)To eat or not to eat, that is the question.

BTW, I love the coat!

Comment

BTW, I love the coat!
                      Very Cute LOL
                      Maybe he is thinking "looks like something someone already ate and didn't like it"
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

BTW, I love the coat!
                        Love the pic AND the caption. I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it. (Then I thought of another line, but it just wasn't acceptable.)

And that coat is great....now the question is, how do we get one? I can sew, but leather will be tough.
                        On fighting:

Comment

Love the pic AND the caption. I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it. (Then I thought of another line, but it just wasn't acceptable.)

And that coat is great....now the question is, how do we get one? I can sew, but leather will be tough.
                          Yeah Lida...make us all one LOL!!!! yeah sure right fat chance on that...tell me what you first thought when ya saw the pic and won't put it here...please LOL gotta know.
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                            Yeah Lida...make us all one LOL!!!! yeah sure right fat chance on that...tell me what you first thought when ya saw the pic and won't put it here...please LOL gotta know.
                            Aw come on...I can't write it here. LOL Just look at the pic and let your imagination go!

And I said it on another thread, but I prefer to say it here.....CONGRATS (belated now) on post 100!!!!!!!!!! (I'll rep ou as soon as the system allows me)

You know, they have have great leather "imitations".....maybe I could try one using that type of material first. Wouldn't cost much and I wouldn't mind if I screwed it up. It's an idea.....my grandfather was a tailor and I've been sewing since I was about 5.

OK.....countdown time.......a little more than 9 hours to go, for the debut of Runner and Jason Momoa as Ronon Dex!!!!!! I'll bet his mom is sooooooo excited! Hope her party goes well.
                            On fighting:

Comment

Eventually a copy will be on eBay but probably be too high for my pocketbook.

I have to tape tonight's show, also, Blue. I have to be in RL.

Note to self: Tape SG-1 at 7, Atlantis at 8.

Comment

Aw come on...I can't write it here. LOL Just look at the pic and let your imagination go!

And I said it on another thread, but I prefer to say it here.....CONGRATS (belated now) on post 100!!!!!!!!!! (I'll rep ou as soon as the system allows me)

You know, they have have great leather "imitations".....maybe I could try one using that type of material first. Wouldn't cost much and I wouldn't mind if I screwed it up. It's an idea.....my grandfather was a tailor and I've been sewing since I was about 5.

OK.....countdown time.......a little more than 9 hours to go, for the debut of Runner and Jason Momoa as Ronon Dex!!!!!! I'll bet his mom is sooooooo excited! Hope her party goes well.
                                Thanks!! I did not notice the count..LOL...sewing since 5 yrs old Wow...I can barely sew a button
                                I'm sure she is very excited and VERY proud!!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X