Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                    I never thought about it but I'm from Alaska, I might be able to find something here too. I'll keep my eyes open.

Don't worry about being too old, there are quite a few of us thunkers here who are "in our prime" as Blue and Purple put it!! LOL!! **drool**

Well yeah BUT he doesn't call me Mom either lol!! Huge difference!!
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                      Well yeah BUT he doesn't call me Mom either lol!! Huge difference!!

Its not a matter of old, its the fact that I have gotten to know the kid a bit, and feel like he's one of mine...or the closest thing there is to it.
                      He's a cute little thing (little...yeah...right) but I think my daughters are drop dead gorgeous too...Go ahead and Thunk on my 'son' I will just nod and smile

http://web.mac.com/doqtaj/iWeb/Site/Choice-award.html
                      *holds out hankie* excuse me, does this smell like chloroform to you?

Comment

don't worry we will. His mother looks in and it hasn't stopped us yet, LOL! Some of us just appreciate a fine man, younger or not!

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyes View Post
                          Lucky for me that he did most of the talking!! LOL But I'll be better next time. And I'm definitely asking for something different at the next photo-op, too!!! Good thing I've got a while to think about what, though!
                          He's very sweet so I'm sure he will give you a nice photo op!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuck View Post
                            Its not a matter of old, its the fact that I have gotten to know the kid a bit, and feel like he's one of mine...or the closest thing there is to it.
                            He's a cute little thing (little...yeah...right) but I think my daughters are drop dead gorgeous too...Go ahead and Thunk on my 'son' I will just nod and smile

Oh I will for sure lol!! Have since 1999 and no plans to stop now He is THE MOST beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on, inside and out! Even when I'm into my golden oldie years Momoa will have a special place in my heart
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

You are shameless Blue Devil!! LOL and I just corrected my mistake The spanking helped!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                                You are shameless Blue Devil!! LOL and I just corrected my mistake The spanking helped!
                                Can't help myself when it comes to HIM Awh no mistakes honey you just got caught off guard in the clouds still, no worries you know who loves you
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X