• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baby
    Austin Powers says to Purple, "ooooh, behaaaave!!"

Comment

Hey Purple, he's wearing sunglasses in this one.

Now see, I was gonna be nice and not mention that. Or maybe it's just that I was too distracted by the view. Yeah, that's more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
        The first is Alec McDowell/X5-494 (as played by Jensen Ackles. See him now on Supernatural. Sorry, had to get in a little plug.) from Dark Angel. The second is Javier Vachon (portrayed by Ben Bass, who some of you may know as Steven Rayner from the SG-1 ep, The Curse) from Forever Knight. Then of course, Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) and Ronon Dex (Jason Momoa, but I don't have to tell you ladies that.) Oh, in case anyone is wondering, 'cause I know it's not so easy to tell for some of the boys, eye color is hazel, brown, blue, and hazel respectively.

How anyone could NOT be drawn to Jason's wonderfully expressive eyes is beyond all comprehension, so I thought I'd do what I could to share the experience with others.

Now I'm off to see if I can't find some lovely pic to post.
        I didn't watch those shows but the sig turned out great!

Comment

I've thoroughly enjoyed this focus on Ronon's eyes. It's been a very pleasant way to spend the day.

And now for something completely different...

A chance to explore other assets. *quickly tries to shove somewhat tarnished halo back into position*
          Last edited by meredevachon; 27 September 2005, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Okay, then I'll trade the hair on his big toe with whatever Dex part you have.
            Eh eh?? See, not so willing to give it up for the toe hair, huh??
            You can have his chest. I was going to hang on to it, but it's starting to look positively delicious and I haven't eaten anyone for hours.

I wonder what he's doing here... Whatever it is, he's certainly putting a lot of effort into it...

Comment

Hmmm, exploring other assets is VERY nice Let's see we have butt, chest, eyes, arms (and what fine arms they are too), face, and many more
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                Hmmm, exploring other assets is VERY nice Let's see we have butt, chest, eyes, arms (and what fine arms they are too), face, and many more
                Don't forget his back! we have seen skin on his back! *grins* But the chest. ohh la la

Comment

very true..cannot forget the back oh heck, why not just say everything
                  sigpic

Comment

Alright gals, you better behave yourselves or I'll bring out the heavy artillery.

Now for a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Calypso
                      Don't forget his back! we have seen skin on his back! *grins* But the chest. ohh la la

Yes, I love the back!!

Comment

Yes, the back is very nice, but I definately prefer the chest and the arms

oooh what my boyfriend would say if he knew what i did when i wasn't with him
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                          Yes, the back is very nice, but I definately prefer the chest and the arms

oooh what my boyfriend would say if he knew what i did when i wasn't with him
                          If he's into Stargate like you, PM, he probably knows. And he's oogling the girls on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                            Alright gals, you better behave yourselves or I'll bring out the heavy artillery.

Now for a pic.
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/greytop/Dex8.jpg
                            Nice Grey!! Please no heavy artillary!!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              If he's into Stargate like you, PM, he probably knows. And he's oogling the girls on the show.
                              LMAO!!!!! PM is gonna ask him now!

Comment

well, he did like the movie and i think he likes SG-1 and he is interested in watching my Rising DVD so maybe I will get him into SGA

And Grey, I don't know how to behave myself
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X