Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    LOL, does he even know what chicken tastes like?
    Maybe a McDonald's chicken sandwich. I don't call that chicken though...
    stellar sig by the one and only Purple

Comment

Originally posted by Baby
      Hey Purple, he's wearing sunglasses in this one.
      Oh, he has glasses on? That wasn't where I was looking! LOL
      I forgot the theme for a minute!!!

Comment

LMAO, notice how our caps have a theme? Yours are food and mine are.....well NOT! hee
        I think that the 'Dex in the cafeteria scene' is so burnt into my memory .. I associate Dex with eating..
        in more ways that one, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          What are you talking about? There are no bad parts of Dex.
          Okay, then I'll trade the hair on his big toe with whatever Dex part you have.
          Eh eh?? See, not so willing to give it up for the toe hair, huh??

Comment

Excellent job, Purple!
            Aw, thankie Baby! I really had fun doing it!! *thund* It just took me longer than usual.........

Comment

great piccies everyone...i especially love those eye pics there purple
              sigpic

Comment

And this is the point where I am completely embarassed that I'm wearing Mickey Mouse jams ....

and I say to this man, "Wait a second, will ya, I gotta get my contacts into my eyeballs.."

I can totally kill a moment.
                Yes, I would be a bit embarrased at my flannel too! yikes, giving away all my secrets! oops

Hopefully in my dream I would be wearing sexy lingerie

Comment

Dex: "Yadda yadda yadda, this lady just won't shut up..."
                  Teyla: " .. and THEN he said, "Get outta my way woman," and I said, "Oh no you didn't..." "

Comment

"Teyla's been in the ladies' room for an hour already.. did she fall in??"
                    lol, good one!!

Comment

"Ground control to Major Tom, come in Major Tom. Sorry, always wanted to do that.. *harumph* let's get back to business, shall we??"

Comment

Actually, my dreams get a bit weird so ... if I had a dream about Ronan, it would probably go something like this:

Ronan shoves me onto a stage, with a bunch of other people and tells me that it's like improv theatre. One person says one word, next person says the first word that comes to mind after that, then suddenly, I'm standing next to Dustin Hoffman and he's barefoot and grinning at me. Then Dustin says, "Mayonaisse..."

I'm telling you, my brain is weird.
                        ROTF, you are weird!! *shakes from laughing so hard*
                        I have dreams that I got all my hair cut off and nobody noticed!! My hair is down to my waist. All I could think of is, "am I invisible" LOL

Comment

Oh, he has glasses on? That wasn't where I was looking! LOL
                          I forgot the theme for a minute!!!
                          Austin Powers says to Purple, "ooooh, behaaaave!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            great piccies everyone...i especially love those eye pics there purple
                            Thanks PM I was so distracted while making them I almost had a day dream........ *sigh*

Comment

Dex: "Yadda yadda yadda, this lady just won't shut up..."
                              Teyla: " .. and THEN he said, "Get outta my way woman," and I said, "Oh no you didn't..." "
                              He does look a bit bord! LOL

Comment

Oh no, glad you did it this way!! I wouldn't have recognized them with just the eyes, LOL Turned out great! So who are the first two?
                                The first is Alec McDowell/X5-494 (as played by Jensen Ackles. See him now on Supernatural. Sorry, had to get in a little plug.) from Dark Angel. The second is Javier Vachon (portrayed by Ben Bass, who some of you may know as Steven Rayner from the SG-1 ep, The Curse) from Forever Knight. Then of course, Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) and Ronon Dex (Jason Momoa, but I don't have to tell you ladies that.) Oh, in case anyone is wondering, 'cause I know it's not so easy to tell for some of the boys, eye color is hazel, brown, blue, and hazel respectively.

How anyone could NOT be drawn to Jason's wonderfully expressive eyes is beyond all comprehension, so I thought I'd do what I could to share the experience with others.

Now I'm off to see if I can't find some lovely pic to post.

Comment

Working...
                                X