Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
    Step away from screen before clicking on thumbnail...you have been warned..

I wish they'd show reruns on Fridays again... *sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
      ooooo YAY! When was it? What year were you born? YAY your only a few days after me
      Really? Happy (belated) Birthday! Mine was Nov 6 1986 so I just turned 20. You?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
        Step away from screen before clicking on thumbnail...you have been warned..

WOW, thanks for the warning, he is just too hot!

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyes View Post

Wow, I just realized how much I looked like that smiley after the photo-op...Good thing I waited til I was outside to do it, though!
          LOL, I know the feeling honey! I'm so happy for you!

Comment

But it was a fun way to go insane, wasn't it?
            And I love the new sig - except for the gun, your shot with Ben is just like mine with Jason! (Which in our case, would have been replaced with a half-empty bottle of Heineken if I had thought to ask him to have it in the picture...) I just hope I look as happy in mine as you do, because I've got a feeling I'm going to have that "deer in the headlights" look in mine...
            you mean you don't have it yet? that's a crime! We got ours and hour later!! I'm sure it will be good! LOL, the beer in the pic would have been funny. Poor guy, he was so nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
              LOL, I know the feeling honey! I'm so happy for you!
              I'm happy that you got to see Ben! Now, if we can get Jason back next year, you're coming to Joisey with Blue, right...?

Comment

I'm happy that you got to see Ben! Now, if we can get Jason back next year, you're coming to Joisey with Blue, right...?
                I might, but Burbank is closer to me. Depends on my finances. LOL I'm trying to get her to come here. She can do both, I'm sure she wouldn't mind!

here is the link to my con pic story on the Ben thread... http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...09#post5978109

Comment

you mean you don't have it yet? that's a crime! We got ours and hour later!! I'm sure it will be good! LOL, the beer in the pic would have been funny. Poor guy, he was so nervous.
                  The earliest I could have picked them up would have been the next day. But my friend had to work, hubby wasn't feeling well & I didn't want to spend $50 just to get in the door to pick them up, so now I have to wait til the 20th of this month before I can go to Creation's website & find out how to get them. For $40 per photo, you'd think they could make the wait a little shorter, wouldn't you...?

Comment

They gave us papers with the info at the photo op incase we didn't get it that day. You can pay $10 and get the jpeg original file and print as many as you want! (that's how they do it for Burbank anyways)

$40 is reasonable Bens was $80

Comment

I might, but Burbank is closer to me. Depends on my finances. LOL I'm trying to get her to come here. She can do both, I'm sure she wouldn't mind!

here is the link to my con pic story on the Ben thread... http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...09#post5978109
                      Wow, great story on the photo-op!! You went all mush inside like I did!! But at least you looked Ben in the face, which is more than I managed when Jason talked to me! I was so afraid of going all drooling fangirl that I kept looking away & down at my feet - and his response to that was to keep bending down & trying to look me in the face, which just made it worse!! My friend said it was hilarious to watch! But at least I calmed down enough by autograph time to manage to tease him about chewing on the beads. I still can't believe I did that...
                      And I hear ya on the finances, believe me. But I'll keep my fingers crossed you can make it. And I'm gonna start saving my pennies in case there's a con somewhere besides here I want to go to!
                      Last edited by BrownEyes; 10 November 2006, 07:53 PM.

Comment

cute story, I was kinda doing the same thing when Ben sat next to me at breakfast....there is footage of the whole thing that I am trying to get. I know I will be completely fangirl foolish looking. That was funny that Jason was trying to get you to look at him and you didn't. LOL

Comment

They gave us papers with the info at the photo op incase we didn't get it that day. You can pay $10 and get the jpeg original file and print as many as you want! (that's how they do it for Burbank anyways)

$40 is reasonable Bens was $80
                          Yeah, they did the same for us. I guess we had to wait til the next day because the photo-ops were done around 5pm (not long after he got to the hotel & the first thing he had to do.)
                          Wow, $80?? Definitely not cheap, but worth it, right? I originally just had one, but broke down and bought another at registration. And now I wish I'd bought the 3d one I wanted so I could have had more time to be that close to him!! LOL

Comment

Heeeee, I got two! An individual and a Ben's Babes group. I got to hold him both times and smell him too....ok, I know that was kinky but hey...

Comment

cute story, I was kinda doing the same thing when Ben sat next to me at breakfast....there is footage of the whole thing that I am trying to get. I know I will be completely fangirl foolish looking. That was funny that Jason was trying to get you to look at him and you didn't. LOL
                              That is too cool! I wish there was footage of me & Jason...I would love to be able to see what that must have looked like! You'll post a link when you get your footage, right? Cause I'll be sitting here going, "Hey, I did the same thing!!"

Comment

Heeeee, I got two! An individual and a Ben's Babes group. I got to hold him both times and smell him too....ok, I know that was kinky but hey...
                                I know exactly what you mean... I got to hold Jason in both of mine (once on each side) and yes, I was smelling him, too!!! (And trying not to actually sigh out loud, because he is really, really cuddly. I could have stayed just like that for the rest of the night...) Guess we're both kinky, huh? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X