Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
      First I am not sucking up to anyone, but PLEASE remember that his mom looks in from time to time so....judgement call on your part. She's a really great person and I don't want her upset, I'm sure she has a great sense of humor but lets not test it so soon again...

But feel free to PM me the rest 'cause I am dieing to know...LOL

It's up to you Calyspo...how the heck do you pronounce your name anyway LOL...
      I understand your concern Blue, but remember, this is a public internet bb and she doesn't have to "look in" if it is offensive to her. But I haven't seen that it is offensive to her with the 1 fake pic exception so just keep having fun! Don't worry, be happy!!

Comment

First I am not sucking up to anyone, but PLEASE remember that his mom looks in from time to time so....judgement call on your part. She's a really great person and I don't want her upset, I'm sure she has a great sense of humor but lets not test it so soon again...
        Well, incase she does check in here, all I have to say is "Girl, you got great genes!" So thunk we all!
        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

hehe, yeppers, you said it!

Comment

Oh Heavens no! I read on the catch up of this thread that his mother does grace these parts everyonce in a while. And my style of writing never writes the Actor into a story, it's always the character. I have a tendency to get overly engrossed in the characters, thus my overly analytical assesment of Ronon on the other Ronon discusion threaad, and if an actor or actress plays them well, the fanfic mind spins a mile a minute. I know Actors, like Jason have a life and even a significant other and I respect their privacy immensly.

But with Characters, I love bending them pushing them to their max in written fiction. And yes they can get, I will admit, ..... probably more than PG-13 in any situation whether it be romance, action or situational. But as I say its never on the actor only the characters.

There is obviously fics out there that are not for the younger audience on this show. but here I'll keep it clean but maybe suggestive, but its only suggestive if the reader catches it. I mean really think about it. If you found Dex at the end of your bed and you wern't enamoured with him, you wouldn't be thinking about jumping him. Maybe you consider him an enemy you would jump from bed and get into a defensive fighting posture. You could be in love with another character and be searching for that character. It really is all suggestive.

Comment

Oh yeah, Calypso is a greek name, I think its greek, the last I checked I dont' think its Roman. hmmmm pronounced, cal-lip-so or thats how I pronounce it.

Comment

Originally posted by Calypso
                Oh Heavens no! I read on the catch up of this thread that his mother does grace these parts everyonce in a while. And my style of writing never writes the Actor into a story, it's always the character. I have a tendency to get overly engrossed in the characters, thus my overly analytical assesment of Ronon on the other Ronon discusion threaad, and if an actor or actress plays them well, the fanfic mind spins a mile a minute. I know Actors, like Jason have a life and even a significant other and I respect their privacy immensly.

But with Characters, I love bending them pushing them to their max in written fiction. And yes they can get, I will admit, ..... probably more than PG-13 in any situation whether it be romance, action or situational. But as I say its never on the actor only the characters.

There is obviously fics out there that are not for the younger audience on this show. but here I'll keep it clean but maybe suggestive, but its only suggestive if the reader catches it. I mean really think about it. If you found Dex at the end of your bed and you wern't enamoured with him, you wouldn't be thinking about jumping him. Maybe you consider him an enemy you would jump from bed and get into a defensive fighting posture. You could be in love with another character and be searching for that character. It really is all suggestive.

POST AWAY!!!! Dex an enemy...nope. I would jump him and not to fight either...
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Very nice eye caps Purple...2nd one is my fav...pretty close to showing the true color...
                  Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

hehe thanks, I think so too, very pretty eyes!

Comment

IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG..VERY RAINY DAY AND I JUST NEED TO POST SOME PICTURES OF DEX
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

YES MR. DEX I AM TALKIN ABOUT YOU...
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

DANG IT!! I MISSED AGAIN....
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

IN DEMAND...THE COAT...
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

**SIGH** OR SHOULD I SAY...WOOF..
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

YES I KNOW REPEATS..BUT CAN'T POST ANY NEW TILL I GET HOME AND LOAD THEM....
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X