X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is khaki an actual color?
    Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Hi new to this thread, just wanted to say hi and made a Ronon Dex wallpaper. Enjoy.

part of:
      Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
        Is khaki an actual color?
        Yes wiz, khaki IS an actual color. It ranges from a light olive brown to a moderate or light yellowish brown. In addition, it is also a sturdy wool or cotton of the same color, which was used to make military uniforms for years, now it is widely used for men's ( and of course women's) pants!

Besides, it's Jason's favorite color, so he gets a khaki one!
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
          Hi new to this thread, just wanted to say hi and made a Ronon Dex wallpaper. Enjoy.

Thanks for joining us and THANK you for the wallpaper! Thank was very kind and thoughtful of you, as many here are graphics impaired.
          On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87

Welcome to the soon to be most popular thread here LOL
            Thanks for the wallpaper, it looks great!!!
            Only wish I could email it from here to home computer, but I'll have to wait and try from home....great job on it though!
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

wiz, here's an example of khaki color and material (of course you can't feel it but you can see it!)

Hope that helps!
              On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                Yes wiz, khaki IS an actual color. It ranges from a light olive brown to a moderate or light yellowish brown. In addition, it is also a sturdy wool or cotton of the same color, which was used to make military uniforms for years, now it is widely used for men's ( and of course women's) pants!

Besides, it's Jason's favorite color, so he gets a khaki one!
                So nicely stated, a walking dictionary of color LOL!! Bravo!!
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                  So nicely stated, a walking dictionary of color LOL!! Bravo!!
                  You didn't like the pic too? I thought it added a nice touch!

Well, I'm going to pack the Bungee cords now and send them to JM. Hope he gets them and even more, I hope he likes them. Maybe I'll take a pic for you before I seal the package!
                  On fighting:

Comment

You didn't like the pic too? I thought it added a nice touch!

Well, I'm going to pack the Bungee cords now and send them to JM. Hope he gets them and even more, I hope he likes them. Maybe I'll take a pic for you before I seal the package!
                    ooppss...of course I LOVED the picture, and Fed X is a very good idea!! He will love'em, a picture would be cool LOL!!
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

(sighs) No one is posting pics of Jason, to give some of us a small smile, to carry us through the day.......so here's a pic.

Enjoy!
                      On fighting:

Comment

(sighs) No one is posting pics of Jason, to give some of us a small smile, to carry us through the day.......so here's a pic.

Enjoy!
                        NO!! LOL
                        I would if I knew what the heck I was doing, but no clue...read it somewhere on how to post pic but got lost really quick...otherwise this place would be slammed with Momoa photos
                        That would be a big smile here seein' that face! Thanks for keeping us smilin'
                        Oh...go to the "What Ice Cream are you" thread...its really cute!!
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                          NO!! LOL
                          I would if I knew what the heck I was doing, but no clue...read it somewhere on how to post pic but got lost really quick...otherwise this place would be slammed with Momoa photos
                          That would be a big smile here seein' that face! Thanks for keeping us smilin'
                          Oh...go to the "What Ice Cream are you" thread...its really cute!!
                          Ice cream????? Yummmmmm......

BTW, JM's BD present is on it's way! Hope he gets the package and figures out out to use them. I included the instructions.
                          On fighting:

Comment

Ice cream????? Yummmmmm......

BTW, JM's BD present is on it's way! Hope he gets the package and figures out out to use them. I included the instructions.
                            Yeah!! I'm sure he will, he is very clever
                            Loved your ice cream discription.. Won't tell ya who I thought about reading it LOL LOL!!
                            Darn another stalker moment
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

We're gonna need to figure out the initials thing. Every time I see "JM" I think Joe Mallozzi. Especially when it's connected to ice cream. LOL.

Looking forward to Friday's ep. It'll be nice to see Jason in action and get a feel for what Dex is gonna be like as a character. Other than just another pretty face.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                We're gonna need to figure out the initials thing. Every time I see "JM" I think Joe Mallozzi. Especially when it's connected to ice cream. LOL.

Looking forward to Friday's ep. It'll be nice to see Jason in action and get a feel for what Dex is gonna be like as a character. Other than just another pretty face.
                                mmm..."JM" well, since its under Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa thread thought it would be clear..maybe its just me
                                Momoa is more than just a pretty face, and he's gonna rock the show You won't be disappointed..promise you that LOL!! Only one more day, then we can count down the hours. Have a great day.
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X