Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    OK all, Johnson's Family Vacation is on tonight 8pm on FX. Hope you all can see it. It is the sexiest role he's had to date!! *wipes brow* ...and hes only in it for 5 minutes!

That's some kind of serendipity that its on tonight but you know its like those 'wish' list games that are going around where you make a wish and the next person to answer grants your wish but there's a problem with how its granted. Well, my wish was granted, its on tonight at 8pm but both of our vcrs are set up to record programs at 8pm LMAO!!!!
    BUT I looked and it is repeated at 10pm so I can watch it then.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
      Whoops, this one shoulda been full size!!

full size and buffed up *gets out the buffer and starts breathing on Ronan's leather pants to fog them up & starts buffing*
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok
        Usually, since I'm not sure when something is or isn't possibly a spoiler, I just add the spoiler tag to the post then I'm safe either way.
        Yeah, I think maybe I will be doing the same thing, at least when I'm not sure
        Last edited by icetears; 27 September 2006, 04:16 PM.

Comment

OK, I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was a language barrier. Syndication is when a show is being shown on another network from the original one it first aired on. They are reruns of the season. For example, when SGA season 2 started airing on the Fox Network here in the US it was fine for you to post any spoiler picture from that season. When other networks pic up the show then it is in syndication and it usually is a year later. If it never goes to syndication then we have to wait two years to post spoilers.

Second, a spoiler picture is something that gives away the main plot of the episode or major action. Example: Ronon gets shot or Shep climbs a volcano, LOL You don't want to tell people what the whole show is about.
          Nothing to be sorry about, I can understand if you get tired of all the questions
          But thank you so much for the explanation, now I actually understand

Comment

OK all, Johnson's Family Vacation is on tonight 8pm on FX. Hope you all can see it. It is the sexiest role he's had to date!! *wipes brow* ...and hes only in it for 5 minutes!

Sometimes I wish I didn’t live in Sweden… I want to watch it too !

Comment

Originally posted by icetears
              Nothing to be sorry about, I can understand if you get tired of all the questions
              I'll slap her for you then take over if she does get tired of your questions, lol
              Don't worry ice, we're a happy chappy funky bunch
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

LOL, miss big stuff!

Comment

Sometimes I wish I didn’t live in Sweden… I want to watch it too !
                  The DVD is available to buy. Sorry you don't get to see it honey

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok
                    That's some kind of serendipity that its on tonight but you know its like those 'wish' list games that are going around where you make a wish and the next person to answer grants your wish but there's a problem with how its granted. Well, my wish was granted, its on tonight at 8pm but both of our vcrs are set up to record programs at 8pm LMAO!!!!
                    BUT I looked and it is repeated at 10pm so I can watch it then.
                    Oh yea for you! Tell me how much you drooled! LOL

Comment

I don't get tired of helping people. Many people don't read the rules though, LOL I do think that is silly because everything you need to know is there. However, if you need clarification on anything I'm happy to help.

Comment

Some more caps from Irresistable....

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment