Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earndoggy
    Size DOES matter you know!! **looks over shoulder to see if Gray is approaching with the PG paddle** LMAO!!!
    I almost included in my post that "size doesn't always matter!" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      yes it is. But you have to convert your caps to Jpeg format if they don't cap in jpeg. I use PowerDVD to cap and it caps in Bitmap format. Bitmap make them too large in megabites to post on forums, so you have to convert. That is why so few people cap, it is tedious and if you don't have a good version of the show then they don't come out that great. The ones that were posted today of Sateda were my caps from my own dvd recording. They aren't the best but they are good enough for now until the boxed sets come out next year
      Yes... same problem here. PSP caps in psp format which is also too big (for this board) but you can easily resize in PSP and convert to jpeg.

Comment

I almost included in my post that "size doesn't always matter!" LOL
        ROFLMAO!!!

I guess great minds think alike!! (or kinky ones) LOL!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yes... same problem here. PSP caps in psp format which is also too big (for this board) but you can easily resize in PSP and convert to jpeg.
                  the only capping program that I know of that caps in jpeg is BSP, you can tell that one which format you want it to cap in. But it doesn't like me so I don't use it, LOL

Comment

Rad, this cap I got off the web. I enlarged it maybe a quarter inch more than it was... so it shouldn't have made any difference in the quality. That's what I mean about poor quality caps. With some of them they are bad at any size! LOL!!! **Doggy assures everyone she is still talking about pictures** Although..... hmmm... I guess some things are better left unsaid! **wanders off muttering "PG PG" to herself**

Comment

the only capping program that I know of that caps in jpeg is BSP, you can tell that one which format you want it to cap in. But it doesn't like me so I don't use it, LOL
                      Atta girl, that'll show 'em!! LOL!! Yup, the other capping program I had didn't like me either so it got dee-leted!! **wanders off looking for the duct tape**

Comment

I like pdvd but I have windvd on my laptop... It doesn't matter what you use as long as you use it right. You should cap in the original screen size or smaller to get good ones so thats what I do. (never smaller ) LOL

Comment

I like pdvd but I have windvd on my laptop... It doesn't matter what you use as long as you use it right. You should cap in the original screen size or smaller to get good ones so thats what I do. (never smaller ) LOL
                          ROFL!! Smaller!! !!! PSP caps 'em the same size as the computer screen, so I have to resize 'em for this board.

Comment

Rad, this cap I got off the web. I enlarged it maybe a quarter inch more than it was... so it shouldn't have made any difference in the quality. That's what I mean about poor quality caps. With some of them they are bad at any size! LOL!!! **Doggy assures everyone she is still talking about pictures** Although..... hmmm... I guess some things are better left unsaid! **wanders off muttering "PG PG" to herself**

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
                            ahem okay, right, PSP, Caps... uh huh! lol
                            But I do see what you're saying. The thing I see in this pic is that someone could have scanned it and saved to GIF rather than JPG because GIF has that weird quality to saved files outside PSP (and other graphics programs).

I learned the hard way that when I capped and resized, also, that the program often blurs the cap so I just do a sharpen op.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL, she blows up the blurry ones too big! She likes them big. I prefere them clear even if they are small.
                              Which goes to show that big isn't always better? LMAO!!!!!!
                              Okay. Right. Stepping them up in size blurs. So lots of these would actually look clear once downsized, I'm thinking.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think this is what I was originally trying to figure out... is PDVD and WINDVD the programs you use to grab the pic off a DVD? OR is it just the program which playes the DVD and when you do a pause you just cap it with PSP? That's where I'm lost. Capping from a DVD versus from a still photo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X