X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
        OH, Blues shirt! *faints* I get to touch it soon!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
          *waves*

I know I hardly ever venture in here (Blame RL, I can't keep up on all the threads. *G*) but I thought I'd come by and share a couple WPs I made of Ronon. one is just Ronon and the other one is Ronon and Sheppard.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...heppardWP1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Fan/Ronon4.jpg

Hope you like them
          Very nice! thank you for sharing with us!

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok
            Sorry... I deleted it.. all gone. didn't know you wouldn't like it.

oh well...
            No need to appologize, just gotta keep thunk threads thunk threads...Read the FAQ link at the top. It gives you all the rules and definitions of the terms on the forum. Thunk is for your basic drooling and oogling Thanks, and please do post links to your stories, I'm sure lots of people would like to read them....just not the pure thunkers...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
              Im new to the thread!
              Jason is sooo hot and I cant wait t see loads of hot pics of him!!!!

Ps. this is my 400th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Welcome to the Angels and Devils Shelma! Pick your poison!
              pfft on your 400, talk to me when you have 4000, lmao! j/k congrats

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok
                Tell ya what. For all those who want to see the rest of that story, I'll post a link to my own story site and anybody who wants to go see it can. It just upset some people so much that I figured... oh, wrong thing to do. BUT that doesn't stop me from writing the rest for myself and anybody who is game for a stroll down that street is welcome to come along.
                NO WAY! You didn't upset us, we are just jealous! LOL ........Ignore Tel! she is a brat

Comment

I like his smiles!

Comment

his smile melts glaciers!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Common Ground episode: I loved it when, as he was walking past mckay he said, "Geni"

Comment

I love it when he walks by!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              NO WAY! You didn't upset us, we are just jealous! LOL ........Ignore Tel! she is a brat
                              lol I wasn't refering to the fanfic lol it's quite good actually (she says as she tries to dig her self out of the big hole she's fallen into) sry
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                OH, Blues shirt! *faints* I get to touch it soon!
                                LMAO!!!!! I suppose you want to smell it too!!! Which one?? Oh yes the white one lol I have 3 now. Suppose you'll want to look and touchy all my photographs too that are signed LMAO!!! I better stock up on the windex!!

FLORIDA OR BUST!!!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X