Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baby
    I say we peel the banana .. and EAT!
    Are you hungry or what? Yummy, me too ...LOL.......I'll share it with ya!!!
    Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 September 2005, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I so love the floating people... I bet it saves their shoes from a lot of wear and tear.
      And Dex's floating dreads?? uuuuh... the easier it is then for US to give him hickies.
      ooh, my bad.
      Me thinks you are a hussie! waaaa! *purple can't stop laughing*..............
      Wear on the shoes? *Rolling on the floor*...........
      But the floating dreads, hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!....
      You're killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
        FOR THE GREAT CAT OF RE...

Miss those North Shore days...**sigh** live was good then...
        I showed this pic to a writer friend (who hasn't learned of the joy that is Stargate, and more importantly Ronon Dex), and she decided to revamp the physical description of one of the main characters in her newest novel. She'd pictured him with shaved head, fresh faced, sort of look. One look at the beautiful JM, and she had to change the image. And considering she's well into writing, that meant a lot of revisions (and reading to find where she needed to make the changes).

Also, could someone please tell me how what to do so that when quoting I can show just the link to a pic instead of having to repeat the pic? Not that I'm complaining about getting another chance to look at these wonderful images, but I understand how difficult it can be to wait for image-intense pages to load, particularly for someone on dial-up, and don't want to add to the aggravation if I can avoid it. Many thanks.

be well,
        Mere de Vachon

Comment

Whah, then I better get moving and start posting ... until I see smoke coming out of my ears..
          You smoke? LOL like the plane on the news yesterday

Comment

aw, thank you. I feel the love Remember ... great minds!!
            ........think alike!

Comment

Guh! I love that piccy Why does he have to be sooo thunkable Cuz he just is, that's why!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
                I showed this pic to a writer friend (who hasn't learned of the joy that is Stargate, and more importantly Ronon Dex), and she decided to revamp the physical description of one of the main characters in her newest novel. She'd pictured him with shaved head, fresh faced, sort of look. One look at the beautiful JM, and she had to change the image. And considering she's well into writing, that meant a lot of revisions (and reading to find where she needed to make the changes).

Also, could someone please tell me how what to do so that when quoting I can show just the link to a pic instead of having to repeat the pic? Not that I'm complaining about getting another chance to look at these wonderful images, but I understand how difficult it can be to wait for image-intense pages to load, particularly for someone on dial-up, and don't want to add to the aggravation if I can avoid it. Many thanks.

be well,
                Mere de Vachon
                When you hit the quote and get the post screen, just go to the http line and take out the "[img]" tags from infront and in back of it.
                Thanks for the cool story, he does inspire ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                  Guh! I love that piccy Why does he have to be sooo thunkable Cuz he just is, that's why!
                  Hi PM, fancy meeting you here!! Now you know where I got my sig pic from!!

Comment

Hehehe...I have actually posted 3 other times here to
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool, didn't remember, was I here then? He is hard to resist! I have liked him from the moment I saw him. I didn't know him until Atlantis cuz I didn't watch Bay Watch or North Shore! I know, I know what was I thinking?
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 September 2005, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Um...I vaguely remember him from North Shore and BayWatch...but not hardly...I loved him in Duet
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          When you hit the quote and get the post screen, just go to the http line and take out the "[img]" tags from infront and in back of it.
                          Thanks for the cool story, he does inspire ya!!
                          Thanks! I figured it was something like that, but decided asking was easier than trial and error, and probably kinder in the case I was wrong.

be well.

Comment

Hey thanks, miss that pic! Well looks the the cain has moved north, but we are having some severe shortages down this way. People are kind of nuts too.

Will spend the entire weekend at home, which is out in the country on top of a hill at the end of a long driveway. We have plenty of food and water and can cook outside if need be.

Will be on line this weekend too unless we loose electricity.

Thanks for the laughs all of you.!

Comment

Whew, Rita was just downgraded to a Cat 3. Thank goodness. It's been tense around here. Our CEO pulled everyone together and said "Ok...because of the weather forecast for the San Antonio area for this weekend everyone needs to run out and stock up on...Sun Tan Lotion"...he's so funny! Anyways, going to get online and post a bunch of thunk this weekend! I need some lighthearted moments!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
                                Whew, Rita was just downgraded to a Cat 3. Thank goodness. It's been tense around here. Our CEO pulled everyone together and said "Ok...because of the weather forecast for the San Antonio area for this weekend everyone needs to run out and stock up on...Sun Tan Lotion"...he's so funny! Anyways, going to get online and post a bunch of thunk this weekend! I need some lighthearted moments!
                                Glad to hear that, way over here in Florida the wind in incredible, and our surf is huge!! Unfortunately some of the levies in New Orleans have given way...Rita is still a monster storm so be careful Cat.
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X