Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007
    Lets just agree that his eyes are dreamy...saw you on JMO Lida..that was very cool to see. One more week till Runner..wohooahh!!!
    Oh, and thanks for the daily fix LOL...the 2 photos on the top that say "thanks" of Momoa on JMO...that was my donation yes I am braggin' LOL !!!
    Really? I'll dash over and take a look. thanks for the info!

Looks like you ARE a long time fan of JM. I'm just a newbie.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

How about the Pegasus twins?

Comment

hehehe!!! Love it! Love it!

My random question... where do these people get metal from? (ie, belt buckle)
        Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          How about the Pegasus twins?

Double your pleasure, double your fun!!!! YES!!!!!
          On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
            Double your pleasure, double your fun!!!! YES!!!!!
            Now that would be a great birthday present for any girl!!!
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Now that would be a great birthday present for any girl!!!
              You got that right!

Oh, remember earlier, we were discussing JM's artwork...I found one pic, but posted it on the Ronan Dex Discussion thread, by mistake. I was right about his being influenced by Asian art....I would love to see more of his pics and he has had exhibits. I'll keep looking.
              On fighting:

Comment

Last year in Hawaii he had one, I think they stated it was in Nov...and also well...you read about his gallery dedicated to/and about his fiance I'm sure. I did not see it posted in the thread you stated, guess I'll need to look again...was it the one from the JMO site?? I would love to see the real thing, it looks really nice on the site, but too small to really get a great apprecication for it, I think.
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Yes, the exhibit was in November of 2004. I'll post the pic here, where I should have, in the first place. Sorry.....

Here's a sample of Jason's Japanese inspired artwork:

So, we have, not only a talented actor, but a very inspired painter. Impressive, esp. for someone of his "tender" years.
                  On fighting:

Comment

Yes, the exhibit was in November of 2004. I'll post the pic here, where I should have, in the first place. Sorry.....

Here's a sample of Jason's Japanese inspired artwork:

So, we have, not only a talented actor, but a very inspired painter. Impressive, esp. for someone of his "tender" years.
                    Yeap, that is the one. Momoa has so many layers to him. I think even though he is only 25, soon to be 26, I think he is a very old soul. Thanks for posting it here Lida...it really is beautiful..wish they had a larger scale of it.
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Yeap, that is the one. Momoa has so many layers to him. I think even though he is only 25, soon to be 26, I think he is a very old soul. Thanks for posting it here Lida...it really is beautiful..wish they had a larger scale of it.
                      I wish they did too, and I agree, someone of his chronological age, would seem to possess a much older "soul".

I'm still looking for more of his artwork, but so far, I haven't been successful, but then it's been a very hectic weekend. I'll keep trying!!!

(If anyone who knows Jason see's this while lurking, a point towards his artwork would be greatly appreciated....wink wink)
                      On fighting:

Comment

Thank you for posting the sample of Jason's artwork. I had no idea he was so talented.

Hope you find more of his work, and it's so nice to see a "thunk" thread, without drool stains.

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                          Hope you find more of his work, and it's so nice to see a "thunk" thread, without drool stains.
                          The drooling will start after Runner is shown next Friday and you'll probably be up there with the rest of them Atteria. I know I will!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                            The drooling will start after Runner is shown next Friday and you'll probably be up there with the rest of them Atteria. I know I will!
                            I've already bought a carton of Kleenex, in anticipation of the drool fest!
                            On fighting:

Comment

Hmmm, no new JM pics for awhile.....not good.

I know JM's character is supposed to be "scruffy" looking, but a little trim on the goatee, please?
                              On fighting:

Comment

Hmmm, no new JM pics for awhile.....not good.

I know JM's character is supposed to be "scruffy" looking, but a little trim on the goatee, please?
                                Needed a dose of that face today..thanks Lida!! And scruffy or not love that face!!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X