No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be around much, bad news for all of Stargatedome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      I won't be around much, bad news for all of Stargatedome!!!

WHY?????????????

Comment

Comment

I'm angry right now! hard to breathe let alone talk!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
            WHY?????????????
            You found it...

Comment

you don't go through life like I did and not learn anything love! ...I had to wait to resurrect before I could post that picture too! LOL

btw Tame, did you get the picture of Cam cap yet?

*Runs in to drool and get a moments respite from Modding* ....*pant pant*

and yes I DID and I think I have snurched these new ones here as well

*Later pick-me-ups*
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

STUPID
                SCIFI
                CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                  Wow!! I feel special!! Of course I feel all Dex/Momoa fans are special!! Loved your last one and feel honored that you made another for us fans!! Your so great to do that!! Thanks a kazillion!! Saved it and will watch later!! oh and you ROCK!!
                  Between this thread and the BB Babes you guys are my haven and my favorite place to *unwind* and then get REwound* LOL

awesome droolage factor You ladies deserved something in return

I hope you enjoy it!
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

YOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Hannah, that was AWESOME!!!!
                    No really tell me how you really feel LOL

Thank you so much I am so glad you liked it!! THANK YOU!!! for such awesome pictures!!

ALL of you

Comment

You found it...
                      Now you know why We are running around like crazy modding.....

Comment

LOL!!! I couldn't help it.... Dex makes me do that anyway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Deleting expletives, ay? Wish I could delete some executives... you all know which ones I mean!

Comment

Yikes! You must be on full alert! I know I reported a couple on the Ben thread, sorry. I guess I didn't realize that this place would be so nuts....what was I thinking???? I wasn't thinking, I was kudos to you honey for all the fires you are putting out!

Comment

*Runs in to drool and get a moments respite from Modding* ....*pant pant*

and yes I DID and I think I have snurched these new ones here as well

*Later pick-me-ups*
                              It's nice to have a refuge. The Babes are great and so are the angels and devils! Nice to see you Tame. Go get em tiger!! grrrr

glad you like my caps!

Comment

STUPID
                                SCIFI
                                CHANNEL
                                Here here! But there is more on the front page that tells me all may not be lost....

Comment

Working...
                                X