Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007
    **jumpin up and down** YES!! Purple's caps!!! YES!!! WHAOHA!!!!!!!
    now I know while your still up so late lol

ok seriously, back to work I go...peeps are starting to wake up ...*sigh**
    LOVE YA PURPLE!!
    See ya Tel...oops...love ya too lol!!
    Love everybody here...well...ok almost lol
    LOL, same here

OK, don't get too excited, they won't be good quality yet. Just my home recorded caps. But at least it will be something for now.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      LOL, same here

OK, don't get too excited, they won't be good quality yet. Just my home recorded caps. But at least it will be something for now.
      I don't care if they're printed on an elephant's backside, anything for yummy Ronan/Sateda thunkiness
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I'm glad he's ok, and I am so sure he is mega busy!! Your eagle is not too big and sometimes ya gotta bend a little right lol!! Well honey there will always be people who are anti American, fact of life, but I hope the eagle stays! it is beautiful and a sweet tribute to your hubby, all those fighting and their families!!

Thanks for all the love my love (((hugs))) The military appreciates your support

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
          I don't care if they're printed on an elephant's backside, anything for yummy Ronan/Sateda thunkiness
          I knew you liked elephants! LOL OK leave me be for a while, be back later.... *pounces Tel, licks face* now just imagine Dex doing that to you! *giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
            oh I do, it just takes longer, or I write letters of complaint to the station, I got it back on tv when the stopped Stargate a few years back stupid tv people, what do they know!
            $$$$$, that's all they care about!

Comment

I knew you liked elephants! LOL OK leave me be for a while, be back later.... *pounces Tel, licks face* now just imagine Dex doing that to you! *giggles*
              lol, Dex licking face *ahhh I hope I'm able to sleep tonight*
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

$$$$$, that's all they care about!
                It's kinda ironic that they don't realise Stargate+fans=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

I know Blue wouldn't be able to sleep! she has graphic dreams about that, LOL jk Blue

Comment

I know Blue wouldn't be able to sleep! she has graphic dreams about that, LOL jk Blue
                    not just her lol

Comment

gosh I love shep's humour, I'm watching Irresistable for the first time
                      Spoiler:
                      "Backwater planet dead ahead"

and Richard kind, oh this is just too hilarious
                      Last edited by telpethoniel; 05 August 2006, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        2Bam?? Was that the huge Wraith at the end?? It was amazing!! Or was it the one with the glow in the dark eyes?? Was it just me or did it look like Momoa really got hit a couple times??
                        Spoiler:
                        I think it was the 1st wraith. It was the longest of the hand to hand combat to me.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          Spoiler:
                          I think it was the 1st wraith. It was the longest of the hand to hand combat to me.
                          Spoiler:
                          oh ok, the one with the goggle things on and the glowing eyes cool!! I can not wait to get home and watch again!!
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

LOL!! careful there my dear...remember I know all your secrets LOL!!! er....ooopps....yikes!! you know mine too LOL!!!
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Thanks for all the love my love (((hugs))) The military appreciates your support
                              Air Force brat here lol...my dad put in 25 years in the AF, then 20+ civil service on jets again....die hard military chick!!

opp too off topic...ok let me had DEX IS HOT!! LOL

why do people ever really check into a hotel?? They never flippin sleep ...gotta go again...lol don't they know I am so trying to thunk and chat with my girls here ....LOL!!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Spoiler:
                                oh ok, the one with the goggle things on and the glowing eyes cool!! I can not wait to get home and watch again!!
                                Yes, I'm sure that was him.
                                Spoiler:
                                even though he didn't walk with a limp ??

Comment

Working...
                                X