X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telpethoniel
    Can never have too much thunking, I'm on my way over

Edit: OoOOO pretty! That is certainly going in favourites
    Hey Tel, I see you made it over to the LJ and voted no less! I like your spunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Lacenire
      Hey Tel, I see you made it over to the LJ and voted no less! I like your spunk!
      lol, proud to be spunky
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I just realized I had a LJ account from 2 years ago so I signed in and voted on the banners too
        I think I am also a member of the yahoo group, I just haven't been there in ages
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I just realized I had a LJ account from 2 years ago so I signed in and voted on the banners too
          I think I am also a member of the yahoo group, I just haven't been there in ages
          Well the Group is growing, but like all groups we only have about 10% regular participation. Those of us who participate have a lot of fun, and apart from the competition, we're planning an Anniversary party on August 9th, so that should be good for more fics, icons, vids, banners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacenire
            Well the Group is growing, but like all groups we only have about 10% regular participation. Those of us who participate have a lot of fun, and apart from the competition, we're planning an Anniversary party on August 9th, so that should be good for more fics, icons, vids, banners etc.
            okys, I will try to make it

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy502
              Probably nothing his mother would want to read either
              If he were my son, no way, I wouldn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                HELLO my fellow Dex thunkers...sorry I missed his Bday celebration...Happy Late Bday Jason!

Hi PM, you've been absent lately. Dex missed you hon!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
                  Probably not

You know what I'm wondering... I wonder if Jason knows about this thread...
                  I can see it now...

Jason: "So mom, what's the latest news on my thunkers?"
                  J'sMom: "Purple is being sweet as usual, Blue is hiding under the table over there, Doggy is being sweet the puppy that she is, and Jessi is... well...."
                  Jason: "Don't tell me she stole my shorts again..."
                  J'sMom: "Uuuuuh no... worse...."
                  Jason: "Don't tell me... she's hanging from the chandelier right above me...."
                  Jessi: "**Cracking sound** Uh oh... LOOOOK OOOOUT!! ** chandelier breaks off ceiling** AHHH! *CRASH*... Opps... Sorry Jason..."
                  Jason: "Ouch..."
                  *snort* crazy Jessi swinging by chandeliers again!!

Comment

I found a "How old is your inner child" quiz
                    http://quizilla.com/users/jsimner/qu...er%20Child%3F/
                    What are you trying to say? You think I'm old, yet immature? LOL What are your results Tel? I'm 16 today...LOL
                    Last edited by purpletoo1; 02 August 2006, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      What are you trying to say? You think I'm old, yet immature? LOL What are your results Tel? I'm 16 today...LOL
                      I got 16 too. LOL

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      *snort* crazy Jessi swinging by chandeliers again!!
                      It's darn fun if you ask me! (except the crashing part...) You should try it some time! (lol xD jk)

Ronon Dex Devil
                      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

It sounds like fun to me too. I used to do things like that when I was your age! LOL...even though I'm 16 inside, my body says "no, don't do it!!!"

Comment

Alright, who stole my wallet.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X