Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telpethoniel
    Ey girls, I capped the season 3 promo, pics of Ronan (major spoilers)
    here they are
    Spoiler:
    & got some topless Ronan pics for you all, oh and some pics of his wife to pin on your dart board lol

Whoah!! Major spoilers hell...lol...major sexy Dexter!! Man I can not wait till next week. This show is gonna be amazing!! and not just cause of the pics lol!! Thanks for those Tel!! Definately woke this girl up on the late shift wohah baby!!! **wipes brow**
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      I'm not working silly, I just sold my business. I was the president of my own corperation....heee

I'm not that familiar with the Aussy education system, sorry...
      I'm at a tertiary college, studying Event Management
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
        Whoah!! Major spoilers hell...lol...major sexy Dexter!! Man I can not wait till next week. This show is gonna be amazing!! and not just cause of the pics lol!! Thanks for those Tel!! Definately woke this girl up on the late shift wohah baby!!! **wipes brow**
        Hot aren't they
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hot aren't they

LOL! Flaming hot girl!! Flaming hot!!

**raises hand to be stand in stunt double**
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

OH!! GEEZ!! *smacks forehead**
            CONGRATS ON 4,300 Doggy!!! Bravo!!!
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

LOL! Flaming hot girl!! Flaming hot!!

**raises hand to be stand in stunt double**
              *raises hand too* How about stand in stunt doubles? We can double team him!!

Comment

I'm at a tertiary college, studying Event Management
                That sounds interesting. Are there jobs in that field in OZ?

Comment

*raises hand too* How about stand in stunt doubles? We can double team him!!
                  tripple! tripple! I'm sure Jason wouldn't mind the attention either

Comment

That sounds interesting. Are there jobs in that field in OZ?
                    A few, most are in the main cities but I don't want to be an Event Manager, I want to be a Theatre Director and this course is helping with the business side of what I will have to do

Comment

tripple! tripple! I'm sure Jason wouldn't mind the attention either
                      I don't know a man who would! LMAO

Comment

A few, most are in the main cities but I don't want to be an Event Manager, I want to be a Theatre Director and this course is helping with the business side of what I will have to do
                        Cool! When you are a big director some day you can hire Jason!

Comment

Cool! When you are a big director some day you can hire Jason!
                          lol, I wish

Comment

I don't know a man who would! LMAO
                            Have you seen 'Man in the Iron Mask'?
                            I get images from the scene with porthos & the three girls in the haystack

Comment

Oy sheesh, I'm probably going to start a firestorm with this one, so if you don't want to know about Irresistable or my opinion of it, don't read this!!

Spoiler:
                              I thought Irresistable was irridiculous! The plot was thin, the story line weak, and I just plain didn't like it (not counting when Dex was visible). I guess it was supposed to be funny, but apparently my sense of humor didn't encompass it. It just seemed stupid to me. I've had a bad feeling about the series for a while now. I've been disappointed in the first few eps, either the story was full of flaws or they didn't tie up loose ends. I'm not even sure I like the way Dex looks. With this six month hiatus in the middle they're probably gonna lose a lot of viewers, and I'm not sure of the future of the show. I somehow am just getting the feeling that this is the last season of both shows. Apparently when people watch it on TIVO the ratings don't count so the ratings are down and that's what advertisers look at. I hope the stories start getting better, I wouldn't even be watching now if it wasn't for Dex. At first I held out high hopes for Sateda but now I'm thinking I probably won't like it either. Oh well, there's always the old pics of Dex to look at!!

Comment

OH!! GEEZ!! *smacks forehead**
                                CONGRATS ON 4,300 Doggy!!! Bravo!!!
                                Thanks!! It was fun!! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X