Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Doggy,

You have the best pics!!! I love coming here and lurking just to see what you post!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          Doggy,

You have the best pics!!! I love coming here and lurking just to see what you post!
                          LOL!! Lurk to your heart's content, and snurch anything you want!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                            LOL!! Lurk to your heart's content, and snurch anything you want!

Awww, thank you!!! I may just have to start snurching a few. You have some really sexy pics of him. He has to have the best body I have ever seen! *drools* *wipes drool from keyboard* Whoops...that always seems to happen when I visit here.

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                              I held onto my socks. Didn't do any good. They flew clear across the room scaring one of the cats onto the ceiling and if I hadn't let go I'd still be hanging from the ceiling too. Now I've gotta figure out how to get those dratted socks down. The cat still isn't speaking to me.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                                I know the feeling My brother is sitting behind me now and my Mum and Dad are always coming over to check what I'm doing just fo rthe sake of being anoying
                                Hey Tel! My customers keep demanding attention, imagine that, LOL
                                Originally posted by Sekhmet911
                                that is a NICE shot. I found myself staring at it for several seconds.....*drooling*
                                Funny! But only for seconds? We stare for hours sometimes... we have staring contests! Right Doggy and Blue? Tel is the shoulder gal.

Comment

Working...
                                X