No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this one (spoiler from Sateda, careful girls it's big!)
    Spoiler:
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

It's me again

I have resized some of the Ronon pics from Sateda for one of my friends who's a Ronon thunker, and I thought I could share it with you all.

So here are 3 Ronon pics from Sateda behind spoiler tags cause I don't know if you would find them spoilery. I don't think they are (except maybe the third one, but very slightly), but you decide, it's your thread

Spoiler:

They are all yours now. Enjoy !
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Thanks again Florence!! We really appreciate your posting those!! We are STARVED for new pics LOL...not that we grown tired of any pics of the big guy lol!!

Come here anytime, its a fun and nice group of folks!
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          It's me again

I have resized some of the Ronon pics from Sateda for one of my friends who's a Ronon thunker, and I thought I could share it with you all.

So here are 3 Ronon pics from Sateda behind spoiler tags cause I don't know if you would find them spoilery. I don't think they are (except maybe the third one, but very slightly), but you decide, it's your thread

Spoiler:

They are all yours now. Enjoy !
          I love the angle of the 3rd one, how many photo's have we seen from that angle!
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
            Thanks again Florence!! We really appreciate your posting those!! We are STARVED for new pics LOL...not that we grown tired of any pics of the big guy lol!!

Come here anytime, its a fun and nice group of folks!
            You're welcome

Yeah, you look like a very nice and friendly group! I might come here from time to time, but you know, I'm already pretty busy in another thread! *points at sig*

When S2 started, I didn't know what to expect from Ronon. I mean, he was the new guy, taking Ford's place in the team. It could have been bad for the team, and for the show... But I have to say I loved him almost at first sight!
            I think he was a great improvement for the team. I don't mean Ford was bad, I'm just saying the team dynamic changed and IMO it has been a good change
            I'm really looking forward to Sateda and I hope we will learn more about Ronon!
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

lol completely understand *cough..my siggy* but stop by now and then to hang out with us.....really like your siggy by the way...even if it is Shep LOL!! Just kidding!! Die hard Dex/Momoa chick here, not that you haven't guessed that one lol...but love it when others visit us!!

So come on back Florence!
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                I love the angle of the 3rd one, how many photo's have we seen from that angle!
                lol the 3rd one FREAKS me out!! SCREAM!!

Spoiler:
                Hate it when Dexy gets hurt!! SCREAM...
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                  lol the 3rd one FREAKS me out!! SCREAM!!

Spoiler:
                  Hate it when Dexy gets hurt!! SCREAM...

rofl!! BLUE!!! I'm shocked!! I can't believe you looked!! LMAO!! Those are awesome pics... but I'm wondering why the blue tint to them.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X