• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh, Blue! Have you been a voiding me?

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
            I just saw Johnson's Family Vacation for the first time today & I only have one (coherent) word to say YAAAAOOOOWWWWWWWZZZZZZAAAAA!!!! Darn he is gorgeous!!!!!!!
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              Oh, Blue! Have you been a voiding me?
              Gasp!! Never ever would I, busy bee at both jobs, first moment I've had to pop in!! WWAAAA!!! lol...miss ya guys and miss the big dude most of all!!

Great posts!! It won't always be like this....I hope.

Happy Early Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!!
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

You know, I was just thinking, wouldn't Jason so fit into one of those epic movie warrior roles, like Jason from Jason & the Argonaughts or some greek hero like that, he's got the height and the physique plus he is olive skinned like the greeks
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Surf's up!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X