Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baby
    by the way, is that .. a bondage necklace ?? Is he ... TIED to that bed in any way??? You know what that means??
    I'm going to have to get in here and clear this one up. The picture that WAS posted and is no longer, is not Jason. If you would actually look at it, you would see Jason's 19yr boyish head plucked down on some @#$@!! body. The bondage necklace you refer to, is this man's hairy chest ...do you see that much chest hair on Jason now? No! Jason's legs/knees are very large...this $#$!@@ has skinny legs. And one last thing, that photo was part of a Trojan horse virus sent/captured and now resides at the FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy502
      I'm going to have to get in here and clear this one up. The picture that WAS posted and is no longer, is not Jason. If you would actually look at it, you would see Jason's 19yr boyish head plucked down on some @#$@!! body. The bondage necklace you refer to, is this man's hairy chest ...do you see that much chest hair on Jason now? No! Jason's legs/knees are very large...this $#$!@@ has skinny legs. And one last thing, that photo was part of a Trojan horse virus sent/captured and now resides at the FBI.
      Apologies Wizzy502!

Ok...everyone need to be careful where we get our pics at. I know there is a lot of junk out there and it's tough to know where they come from. Go to legit sites, promo pics etc. Remember we want to be Fans not Freaks!

Nothing personal Baby!

Comment

Blue 007
        over and out....
        Last edited by Blue007; 08 October 2006, 02:11 AM.
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

WE LOVE YOU MOMOA!!!
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Nice pic...Blue...thanks!

Comment

ANOTHER FAVORITE...THE DEXTER..
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

THREE OF MY FAVORITES....

Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Baby

"Ah Baby, quit it, will ya??!
                  LMAO, Baby, I told you we need you. You make the laughs!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                      I do not know what the picture intailed, nor does it matter. I want to apologize to Mr. Momoa and to his family for whoever posted the offending picture. It was obviously very upsetting.
                      This thread is for fans of Mr. Momoa and his role as Dex on Atlantis. I hate that anyone would post something that would be so upsetting to Mr. Momoa and to his family.
                      It really hurts that someone would do that and cause such problems. I know that I myself have posted somethings that may not have been appreciated by the family and I apologize for that also. I make no excuse as to why I did anything that may have offended his family, my heart was in the right place but apparently I may have crossed a line here and there. As a fan of Mr. Momoa for years, I am truly upset if I did anything to upset anyone, and I will remove myself from these Momoa/Dex threads if I did offend anyone here or his family. This is a dark day...and I am sad that things got out of hand, and that Mr. Momoa's family was upset and hurt. I have no idea what to do from here....so I will just sign out..again, sincerest apologies to Mr. Momoa and to his family, mostly to his mother.
                      Blue 007
                      over and out....
                      This is supposed to be a light hearted thunk thread. No one ment any harm and no one can be expected to police every picture they see. I don't blame any fan on this thread for a fake picture because everyone here loves Jason from everything I have read. We know you didn't mean to offend, all you thunkers.
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 16 September 2005, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        This is supposed to be a light hearted thunk thread. No one ment any harm and no one can be expected to police every picture they see. I don't blame any fan on this thread for a fake picture because everyone here loves Jason from everything I have read. We know you didn't mean to offend, Baby.
                        Purple I PM'd you..ref above.

I'm sure no harm was meant!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          This is supposed to be a light hearted thunk thread. No one ment any harm and no one can be expected to police every picture they see. I don't blame any fan on this thread for a fake picture because everyone here loves Jason from everything I have read. We know you didn't mean to offend, Baby.
                          I wasn't blaming anyone here, least of all Baby...would never ever blame the loyal fans of Momoa, I know everyone here loves him and his work as much as I do.
                          I adore baby and her posts...she would never hurt Momoa. I just hate that Mrs. Momoa is so upset by the picture that was around somewhere. She has always been very active with Momoa's fans, and things have just been really different here. I certainly did not mean to point fingers at anyone..not you or baby or Grey or Cat...no one here that we know and love.
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I know Blue, its cool. Thank you!
                            Last edited by purpletoo1; 15 September 2005, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
                              Purple I PM'd you..ref above.

I'm sure no harm was meant!
                              Thanks for the info.

Comment

I know everyone liked this one in the past!

Comment

Working...
                                X