"I don't either have THAT expression on my face!"

Comment

"A mirror! Oh, okay, I guess maybe I do. (grins)"

Comment

Comment

Comment

"Tell that woman with the white face to quit staring at me!!"

Comment

"She's cross-eyed!! Plus she's got more forehead than Colonel Caldwell!"

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

"What's that sound on the roof? Uh oh, I think the rest of them are up there! Help...
                **Jessi falls off the roof** Ahhhh! Maybe I'll stick with being under the counter...

Ronon Dex Devil
                Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
                  **Jessi falls off the roof** Ahhhh! Maybe I'll stick with being under the counter...
                  Yeah, we should all set our computers up at floor level so we don't have far to fall and no one get's too badly injured
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

LOL, I'm ususally belted in to my chair so I don't fall at all!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                      http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...38notronon.jpg

"Aaaiieee!! Purple!! Be careful with those teeth!!"
                      Shuuuuuuu, I'm not suposed to be here! heee

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                        really miss you too!!! ((((all of ya of course))) love you more Purple girl!!!!
                        NO, I love you more!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 30 April 2006, 01:32 PM.

Comment

**wispers to Purple angel.....water marker...that was used to draw the trunks....** LMAO!!!!
                          LOL, how did I miss that? geeze I need glasses or something...

Last edited by purpletoo1; 30 April 2006, 01:33 PM.

Comment

oh by all means Doggy please hog away!! Hog your little fingers off LOL!! great run!!!
                            I agree, those were great pics! *drools*

Last edited by purpletoo1; 30 April 2006, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              LOL, I'm ususally belted in to my chair so I don't fall at all!
                              You could try one of these for extra protection

TIE Pilot Tips - Baron Fel

The harness was constructed from a 2" wide pistol belt (one with riveted holes). We also used a clipped shoulder harness in conjunction with the belt, to form one piece. Both pieces were found at an Army/Navy store.
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                LOL, how did I miss that? geeze I need glasses or something...
                                *hands purple a pair of oversized goofy granny glasses*

Comment

Working...
                                X