Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl! me too...i wanna see a pic of that too

yes, i know...i never post here...but i figured that if i am gonna like shex...and shep...i might as well thunk the other additive...dex
    sigpic

Comment

FOR YOU GREAT CAT....

EVEN DEX IS AMUSED....SLEEP WELL...WITH THESE IMAGES DANCING IN YOUR HEAD...
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress

yes, i know...i never post here...but i figured that if i am gonna like shex...and shep...i might as well thunk the other additive...dex
        Welcome to the DEX side of things...
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I wish I had known about "that other show". Wish they would put reruns on. Just didn't catch it last year. I would have watched it. Anyways, it's just what the show needed. Not that it wasn't my all time fav anyways. But still I was just wishing for more..and they did it with J.M!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress

Whooo hoo P.M. nice to see ya on this thread!

Comment

Gaaaaa! I'll get you back Blue! Can't sleep now!

Comment

Ok...that's all I can do I'll get you back in the am. Photobucket drives me NUTS sometimes!

GRRRRR!

Anyways. Sleep well. I won't!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                  FOR YOU GREAT CAT....

EVEN DEX IS AMUSED....SLEEP WELL...WITH THESE IMAGES DANCING IN YOUR HEAD...
                  I will benefit from these too! Thank you Blue!!

Comment

Always glad to help out Purple...and Cat **(covers mouth and giggles)*** oh, Cat how did ya sleep???

Only sorry I had to leave so early last night, but work has been crazy and needed extra sleep other wise this is what I would look like...

LOL

Ok Cat are we declaring war or just a friendly game of tag....LOL
                    If it's tag then your it Kitty...LOL
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

OOHHH sorry but gotta change my number...its 666 need to change it quick...
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

See, even Dex is worried about you girls running wild without "Mother Hen Lida" to cluck over you. What am I going to do????? Hmmm..maybe I could buy a laptop.....it's an idea, but that will still mean days of you all posting without adult supervision.

I'll try and stop in at least once a day, until I am dragged from my home, kicking and screaming....
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

See, even Dex is worried about you girls running wild without "Mother Hen Lida" to cluck over you. What am I going to do????? Hmmm..maybe I could buy a laptop.....it's an idea, but that will still mean days of you all posting without adult supervision.

I'll try and stop in at least once a day, until I am dragged from my home, kicking and screaming....
                          WE PROMISE TO BE GOOD MOTHER LIDA!!! PROMISE!!!!
                          **crosses fingers behind back****
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Well I'll try to behave!!!

I'll have to tag yu back tonight Blue. Had a ceremony to go to this am and just got to work, work work work! Now I have to get some reports done. Geez what do they want from me ....work???

Anyways, need to look for more pics so other gals can't sleep tonight!

Yawn...I'm tired! I think my eyes are bloodshot!

Need to go find the Wolf Wolf pic of Dex...where did I leave that....oh yeah under my pillow!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
                              Well I'll try to behave!!!

I'll have to tag yu back tonight Blue. Had a ceremony to go to this am and just got to work, work work work! Now I have to get some reports done. Geez what do they want from me ....work???

Anyways, need to look for more pics so other gals can't sleep tonight!

Yawn...I'm tired! I think my eyes are bloodshot!

Need to go find the Wolf Wolf pic of Dex...where did I leave that....oh yeah under my pillow!
                              LOL...see ya later tonight...I can't post pic now either at work....
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                                LOL...see ya later tonight...I can't post pic now either at work....
                                I know what do these people expect??? WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X