No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*faints* There's not much left for the imagination...except to insert self! LOL

Comment

Ok, I want everyone to post the 10 things (In order of preference, 1 being the best & 10 the least best in 10) We are gonna make a Ten things we love about Jason/Ronan/etc compilation, so we all know exactly why we are here and how to thunk with gusto (the thunking has been it's best yet but we are working towards converting all on Gateworld here )
      Here's mine:

1. The shoulders!
      2. The oh so goofy & charming personality
      3. The DEEEEEEEEP seductive voice
      4. That sexy smile
      5. His 6ft 4 frame
      6. The torso (eg. The north shore poster)
      7. The animal/soldier that is Ronan
      8. The hawaiian in him, everyone likes it exotic (it goes with my lost on a tropical island fantasy
      9. The dreads
      10. What can I say! The whole package, he's gorgeous!
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Oh no purple! What did you do to it! I know it was you, even the room turned purple
        Last edited by telpethoniel; 25 April 2006, 11:57 PM.
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

lol, someone's having digestive problems

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
            Ok, I want everyone to post the 10 things (In order of preference, 1 being the best & 10 the least best in 10) We are gonna make a Ten things we love about Jason/Ronan/etc compilation, so we all know exactly why we are here and how to thunk with gusto (the thunking has been it's best yet but we are working towards converting all on Gateworld here )
            Here's mine:

1. The shoulders!
            4. That sexy smile
            5. His 6ft 4 frame
            8. The hawaiian in him, everyone likes it exotic (it goes with my lost on a tropical island fantasy
            9. The dreads
            1. No nonsense attitude - busts me up all the time.
            2. The big gun - me want one of those.
            3. Posterior curves (that would be his a$$, purple)
            4. Wardrobe - accents his features without overdoing it.
            5. Soft complexion - can practically feel how soft just by looking.
            6. Skateboard - how can I not?
            7. Smile - that's a given.
            8. Calves - so nicely defined.
            9. Lower lip - wiggles so well.
            10. Fingers - they always look like they're about to tickle someone or some similar mischief.

Comment

Comment

Good morning, doggy!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    Good morning, doggy!
                    Good morning AQO! How's life today?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                        Good morning AQO! How's life today?
                        Not too bad. The sky is overcast, but we're dry for now. Daniel keeps dragging me into the other room and Shep's getting a tad miffed at him over it. Otherwise, typical day at the office. How about you?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            Not too bad. The sky is overcast, but we're dry for now. Daniel keeps dragging me into the other room and Shep's getting a tad miffed at him over it. Otherwise, typical day at the office. How about you?
                            I'm posting yummy pics of Momoa... it's all good!! LOL!! Tell Daniel to share!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                                Here's mine:

1. The shoulders!
                                4. That sexy smile
                                5. His 6ft 4 frame
                                9. The dreads
                                Lordy child, you make life difficult. Or rather simple, my list would go like this:

1. All of him
                                2. All of him
                                3. All of him

You get my drift!! OK, I'll try, but you can't hold me to this!!

1. His hands
                                2. His eyebrows
                                3. His eyes
                                4. His voice
                                5. His chest
                                6. His hair
                                7. His arms
                                8. I give up, all the rest LOL
                                9. All the rest
                                10. All the rest!!

Hey, I tried!! LOL!!

Comment