Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Good morning, everyone.

Doggy, that shirt is too much for such an early hour...oy...I need more coffee now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Good morning, everyone.

Doggy, that shirt is too much for such an early hour...oy...I need more coffee now.
                LOL!! He's hot any time of day, ain't he!! LOL!! I LOVE those unbuttoned shirts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                  LOL!! He's hot any time of day, ain't he!! LOL!! I LOVE those unbuttoned shirts!!!
                  Even better...would be if you could unbutton them...say with your teeth?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1

Sheppy: But Ronan, you can't still mad about when i missed earlier. I sneezed!

Ronan: **Grunt.** You still missed.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                      Sheppy: But Ronan, you can't still mad about when i missed earlier. I sneezed!

Ronan: **Grunt.** You still missed.
                      Unless his lung came out his nose when he sneezed, he still should have hit his target.

Comment

Comment

Even better...would be if you could unbutton them...say with your teeth?
                          "Now you're talkin'!" (Ronon quote) Except it's Purple who has the teeth specialty!! ROFL!! I'd just have to use my hands.... oy... now I need a cigarette just from THINKING about that!! LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                            "Now you're talkin'!" (Ronon quote) Except it's Purple who has the teeth specialty!! ROFL!! I'd just have to use my hands.... oy... now I need a cigarette just from THINKING about that!! LOL!!!
                            And I bet you don't even smoke.

Comment

And I bet you don't even smoke.
                              Yes she does, lol. And she's right about the teeth thing....

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                                Anything to be sandwiched between those two!
                                I haven't seen this pic from this angle before, good job
                                A sandwich? Hmmm, haven't thought of that for a while but it works for me! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X