Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Porthos1013
    I think that's from the Seige II, am I right?

And what's with the royal 'we'? lol
    Ah "we" lol, have not seen Seige 1 or 2 yet (hasn't been shown here).

And the "we" is all the Arrested Development fans (not the band the comedy show on FOX) anyway thanks for clearing that up, I knew I hadn't seen it.

Comment

Ooh can't believe no one has posted here for a while given the recent Rodney Whumping on the show and always!

Well although I hate to see him in pain or hurt or scared. I love this shot.

Comment

Another thread I need to join! I'm officially outing myself as a fan of whumping now - and if it comes to whumping McKay I can only say: the more the better.
        I know some people don't understand the concept of liking to see characters getting whumped. They think "how can some people enjoy to see other people being in pain?". I'll try an explanation: Well, I really don't enjoy seeing people in pain, not in real life. But in fiction that's different. Here I simply like to see how a fictional and beloved character deals with situations of physical or emotional pain he isn't used to, how he reacts to sudden dependence on others, how he behaves in dangerous or unfamiliar situations. I also get the inner urge to rush to help when I see a favorite character in pain or lying around helplessly, and that draws me even more to that character. And of course I also like to see what follows the whumping: The good old c part of h/c: comfort! What can be better than seeing those beloved characters help and care for each other?

So much for liking whumpage. And now a pic of McKay on the ground. Sorry, the quality of the caps isn't that good, but it was the best I could make of it:

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Yay! Welcome to the thread, Arlessiar! No need to explain yourself here (although I totally get where you're coming from.) We all relish the whumpage!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
          McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
          Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
          McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

New season stuff
            Spoiler:
            I'm so sad Siege 3 didn't have him collapse in it but there was a little bit of whumping in it and in Intruder, just moments but good ones. Anyway, there's a whole month or so not covered in the series after Siege 3, so we never got to see the consequences of his stress and overworking under the crises - I reckon it's fanfic time in that case, so if anyone finds any fic dealing with the aftermath of Siege 3 then rec it please!

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
              Yay! Welcome to the thread, Arlessiar! No need to explain yourself here (although I totally get where you're coming from.) We all relish the whumpage!
              I went through the whole thread and there were one or two people who didn't seem to understand the concept of whumpage-love, that triggered some thoughts about the possible reasons why I like it, I started to type, and once I start that I can hardly stop, so that explanation was the result!
              Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Bye, A.

Comment

Well, sadly I cannot make any screencaps from "Duet" yet, but if this wasn't a very good "whumping Rodney" episode then which one is?
                Spoiler:
                Rodney in the infirmary three times (looking too cute!) Rodney on the ground having a seizure, Rodney passing out...

Pure sugar for a whumpage fan!

Bye, A.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Arlessiar suggested that I post the following pic here as it's a McKay whumping one.

Love the lashes and he looks so cute...

Enjoy

Alex

Comment

McAlex - great, you posted the pic here!

Here are some more pics of a thoroughly whumped Rodney:

I think someone needs some care:

And a medical doctor:

Bye, A.

Comment

Yeah!

McKay whumping love!

It's always more interesting to see a character beaten up and going nutso, then it is to see them safe and non-bloody.

In the absence of fertilizer, learning how to deal with physical and emotional pain previously undealt with is what makes a character grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        Well, sadly I cannot make any screencaps from "Duet" yet, but if this wasn't a very good "whumping Rodney" episode then which one is?
                        Spoiler:
                        Rodney in the infirmary three times (looking too cute!) Rodney on the ground having a seizure, Rodney passing out...

Pure sugar for a whumpage fan!

Bye, A.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *drool* I agree with duet....mmmmmmmmm
                        Spoiler:
                        Mckay in that infirmary...and doesn't he look so cute the first time he hits the floor after being de-scooped up by a wraith dart

sigh whumpage is just another reason to thunk!!!! hehe

Alex.....that pic...ooooooooooooooooooooh think that's my fave

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

I definately have to say that in the episode 'Condemned' (and what I great episode it was) that there was A LOT of whumpage going on....even McKay whump!!!!

Hooray for whump!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I haven't seen condemned but this looks like Whump to me!

Comment

Well, how about some lovely McKay Whump

sigpic

Comment

What about the
                                Spoiler:
                                3 stooges smack?

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X