Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Love Hide and Seek...that and Defiant one are my two fave s1 eps.

Not much physical whump in Defiant One, but plenty of emotional whump!
    Its been a while since I've seen either of those since m S1 dvd box set has been on permanent tour visiting all my friends. And I'm guessing this will happen with my S2 box (when I get it) as soon as i've finished watching it. (although I should have S1 back by then)

Fanfiction.net is working again Yay for that.
    All this refreshing the page and hoping it was working again made me wonder if there was a Fanfiction Anonymous.
    Because I think I need one.
    Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Hi Mx, glad to see you back here! Off to read the latest ch of Killing Frost.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
        Hi Mx, glad to see you back here! Off to read the latest ch of Killing Frost.
        I love that story I hope it will update again soon.

Fanfiction.net is being evil again.
        I got a mail saying there was an update for In the Mind's Eye, but when I follow the link it tells me the chapter isn't there

Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Originally posted by borgteddy

Fanfiction.net is being evil again.
          I got a mail saying there was an update for In the Mind's Eye, but when I follow the link it tells me the chapter isn't there
          They seem to be having tech problems lately. I've had to refresh a page several times to get past the error message that says the chapter isn't updated. It eventually works. I've also found that if you try to access the current chapter from a few chapters back, it works and loads the latest chapter. I know it's annoying, but fic is addicting!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I've read through chapter 29 in "The Killing Frost". I love this story!
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Just wanted to say that I saw that the story Nepenthe's kiss is finished. Not the biggest Rodney whump story out there, but funny and creepy and whumpy enough for me to enjoy it.

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

They seem to be having tech problems lately. I've had to refresh a page several times to get past the error message that says the chapter isn't updated. It eventually works. I've also found that if you try to access the current chapter from a few chapters back, it works and loads the latest chapter.
                Great I'll try that

I know it's annoying, but fic is addicting!
                It sure is. Maybe they should put a warning on FF.net about how addicting it really is.

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                I've read through chapter 29 in "The Killing Frost". I love this story!
                I love that fic. I can't wait for it to be updated again

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                Just wanted to say that I saw that the story Nepenthe's kiss is finished. Not the biggest Rodney whump story out there, but funny and creepy and whumpy enough for me to enjoy it.
                Bye, A.
                Thanks for the tip. I'll go check it out
                Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Hehe, I really liked Nepenthe's Kiss. There was quite a bit of good McKay and Carson whumpage as well as entertaining and witty dialogue. Just a tad... erm... weird, though.

Comment

Thought I"d bring this pic here as well... because we all know he gets whumped

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Since Rodney is sorta key in this fic and I don't want to say anymore as it'll give away spoilers...

Title: The Wise One
                      Author: Wraithfodder
                      Rating: PG-13/T
                      Category: Gen, slight whump, humor
                      Spoilers: None, takes place in season 3
                      SUMMARY One of Sheppard's team pays a dreadful price during a trade negotiation.

Available at

Wraithfoddder's Lair: http://members.aol.com/JRD803/starga...fanfiction.htm

Wraithfodder's LJ: http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/20980.html

FanFiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3145634/1/

Comment

Just a small piccie from my fav scene in "The Hive".

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                          Just a small piccie from my fav scene in "The Hive".
                          When I first saw that scene it looked to me like Carson was running his hand through Rodney's hair and my jaw just dropped. I guess it was the angle.

Comment

Oh Rodney in bed...sigh... got to love that

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
                              When I first saw that scene it looked to me like Carson was running his hand through Rodney's hair and my jaw just dropped.
                              Hehe, what a sweet thing to imagine, especially for someone who's also a McBeck shipper like me.

Anyway, it was some time ago that I read somehere that DH said that PM constantly and annoyingly tried to feel his pulse when they were shooting that scene. Obviously they left that out later because the blanket is drawn up over his arm so that you cannot see Rodney's wrist at all. Made me sad, I'd have loved to see that little gesture that shows how much Carson cares (and that he prefers a touch over machines).

A new short whump fic I saw today:

Incapacitated

Bye, A.

Comment

Hey guys!

Prion, I read that story and laughed till I almost cried!

Arlessiar, GREAT fic, right there!

Thanks for recconoitering the fics, ya'll!
                                "Okay, you know what, just stop it. Alright? Lucius is not a superhero--Batman, is a superhero..."
                                McKay

Comment

Working...
                                X