Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13
    Gratz BorgTeddy on your first caps! I'm glad you got the PrntScr button to work. Lookin' good!
    I'm glad you liked the pics
    I shall put up more later.

But now it's back to reading Fanfiction.net is back online
    *does a happy dance*
    Once I've read this story, I'll start reading yours.
    Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Originally posted by borgteddy
      Once I've read this story, I'll start reading yours.[/B]
      Awesome! I was just on my way to the computer lab here at work and I got the most awesome idea for a great ending for that story! It might take a few more chapters to complete, though. Ah well, I know you guys will love it.

Comment

Which story are you currently reading, borgteddy? Just curious

On the note of the DH whump pics (and not just RM whump pics), I say "Yes, please!" Has anyone seen his movie "The First Circle?" He has a very small part in it but it's on my wish list for whump caps. I'll put this in spoilers for those who haven't seen it:

Spoiler:
        I'd love someone to cap the dazed look on his face about 20 minutes into part 3 when he gets punched in the face by that evil major, and also some caps from the end when he's in the little metal box and crying. They broke his ribs! Poor guy...

His character of Rouska is so cute in that movie.

whumpy pic from Allies:

Spoiler:
        "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Awesome! I was just on my way to the computer lab here at work and I got the most awesome idea for a great ending for that story! It might take a few more chapters to complete, though. Ah well, I know you guys will love it.
          I agree with Verity5 that is an excellent story. I'll be looking forward to reading more of it.

Originally posted by JuneBug625
          Which story are you currently reading, borgteddy? Just curious
          I was reading Silent Sacrifice, but I've finished that one.
          I'm still reading The Killing Frost (wich updated agan today )
          and To save a shattered sould (wich will hopefully update sometime soon)

Aircowhere are you?

Comment

I decided to compile a Rodney McKay Physical Whump Timeline

Feel free to ammend and/or to add things I've missed

Hide and seek - jabbed by needle, passes out from 'manly hunger', risks his life to save the city and passes out from exposure to an energy creature
            Suspicion - Wraith stunner in face - temporary paralisis (sp)
            The Eye - stabbed in the arm by Kolya, drenched to the bone, held up against metal barrier by Kolya, punched in the face by Kolya
            Before I sleep - drowns in alternate timeline
            The Brotherhood - blinded by a flash-bang
            The Siege, Pt 1 - Plummets from some height when the artificial gravity comes online. Has to take a spacewalk.

seasons 2 in tags
            Spoiler:
            The Intruder -inhales coolant, mild hypoxia
            Runner - Shot at by Ford, Hung upside down
            Duet - gets Cadman stuck in his mind, collapses, has seizures
            Condemned - tied up by prisoners, shot at while attempting to escape
            Instinct - attacked by Ellia
            The Hive - overdoses on Wraith enzyme, has to go cold turkey as there's no enzyme to wean him on
            Grace Under Pressure - concussion, hypothermia, mild hypoxia, claustrophobia
            The Tower - shot at with arrows
            The Long Goodbye - Shot by Phebus
            Allies - stunned and cocooned by the Wraith

Season 3
            Spoiler:
            No Man's Land - still cocooned by the Wraith
            Sateda - arrow in the ass
            Progeny - nearly strangled by an Asuran
            Last edited by sueKay; 06 September 2006, 12:09 PM.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

wow when you see them alltogether its a lot, he's had a bad couple of years lol

Comment

Hehe, I like that, sueKay!

But
                Spoiler:
                Rodney gets shot in The Long Goodbye?!?! How bad was it?? Or, rather, was it good whumpage?

I haven't gotten to see ANY episodes of season 2.... Poor, neglected me!
                "Okay, you know what, just stop it. Alright? Lucius is not a superhero--Batman, is a superhero..."
                McKay

Comment

Spoiler:
                  It was like a stun gun...not much whump but he did get shot!

I think I might do a psychological whump timeline next...but here's something I should have added

pre-Atlantis

anaphalactic (sp) shock from citrus allergy (he must have had to diagnose the allergy)
                  Kissing Disease when he was at school

lol
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

sueKay, lol! thanks for the whump time line!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Don't forget to add my fic to the psychological whump timeline list, sueKay, whenever I finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by borgteddy
                        It's not your connection but Fanfiction.net.
                        If you go there now you get this message
                        We are currently experiencing heavier than expected traffic and are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Please come back later. Thank you.

I guess Ill just have to keep checking.

I hope that means the whump stories I'm reading are being updated

Comment

Heh, that's some of the best critisism I've gotten yet, Verity5. Thanks. I keep hoping I'll run into someone who finds something wrong with it, though. I'd hate to think that everyone considers my writing to be perfect the first time. Someone might decide to offer me a job.
                          Yes, it's very exciting so far! You link goes to a partial post, as far as I can tell. Where's the rest of it?

Comment

It's not finished yet. I only started writing it like a week or so ago. I still have a few more chapters to go, I think. I'll see if I can't work on it some more today, but a gal's gotta work for a living. Fridays are good for screwing around, though.

Comment

It's not finished yet. I only started writing it like a week or so ago. I still have a few more chapters to go, I think. I'll see if I can't work on it some more today, but a gal's gotta work for a living. Fridays are good for screwing around, though.
                              Aren't all days good for that though?
                              Adding chapters? Please do.
                              It will give me something to read while at work. LOL
                              Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Haha... yeah, but the power just went out here at work because of TS Ernesto. *grumbles* We'll see how long I stay here... sigh.

Anyway, also told peeps on the Beckett thread that I'm thinking about writing a SGA role playing game for the PSP using the tiling engine I wrote for my friends. Does anybody here have a PSP?

Comment

Working...
                                X