No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have got a cool Avatar on my MSN...it is of McKay and of whumpage...take a look

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      Has anyone seen the new DH interview?
      Spoiler:
      He talks about being hung upside down in a tree. I wonder how that happens.
      Ah! I'm so excited! Thanks for the link! Anybody willing to ask Joe M. that question?

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
      McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
      Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
      McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Paint, paint, paint!

McKays so funny, even dying he's funny!

Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Has anyone seen the new DH interview?
          Spoiler:
          He talks about being hung upside down in a tree. I wonder how that happens.
          Spoiler:
          I think (but am not positive) that it happens in the episode "Condemned". It sounds like an offworld team crashes their PJ, gets taken hostage, and some evil guy forces Rodney to try and fix the PJ or something (maybe by hanging him from a tree?). Sounds like a good ep for you whumpers.

Comment

Spoiler:
            So this would be the... fourth time McKay has been in a hostage situation. Jeez, the poor guy.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
              So this would be the... fourth time McKay has been in a hostage situation. Jeez, the poor guy.
              LOL! Maybe this will become a habit, like Daniel's repeated Insane!Danny eps.

Okay, so
              Spoiler:
              as far as hostage situations go, it's been:
              1. Underground
              2. Brotherhood
              3. Storm/Eye

Am I right? Oh, those crazy Genii and their compulsive Rodney-stealing! Don't they have their own scientists they can whump? Do you think this latest hostage situation will involve the Genii?

Comment

*pops in*

*laughs evilly* Yes, Mckay+Pain DOES equal entertainment!! Muahahahahaha!!!!! What a cute little guy when he's doubled over in anguish!! Ah hahahahahahaha!!!!

*ducks tomatoes as she races out*

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

*large grin spreads...*

*sashay's out*
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Whumped Rodney-

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Rodney in Seige part3-

Those writers are going to drive the guy insane if they keep on like this! Poor Rodney! He deserves a well-earned break!

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Since it's apparently popular...
                        Fly-by whumper pic! One of my faves too! (it hasn't been posted here yet, has it?)

Comment

Warning Spoilers from Runner...
                          Spoiler:
                          Has anyone seen this picture from Runner. Poor McKay and poor David for having to be hanging upside down for who knows how long to get the right shot. If you want to see what I'm talking about go here then click on the second to last picture displayed. (*Warning* The page I link to has some major spoilers from Runner and if you don't want to know don't click)

I figure changed Ford set a trap and McKay accidently stumbled on it while he was searching for him. Though that doesn't explain the Hazmat suit he's wearing.
                          Last edited by GatetheWay; 20 June 2005, 12:35 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

More fly by whump. Love that pic BTW Toaster.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                              Since it's apparently popular...
                              Fly-by whumper pic! One of my faves too! (it hasn't been posted here yet, has it?)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24..._p3anut/56.jpg
                              That is the pic I have been searching for what ep is it from? I have this as the Good Grief pic you know Charlie Brown lol. Don't worry I live in my own little Arrested Development related world . You don't have to understand it is fine we are use to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                That is the pic I have been searching for what ep is it from? I have this as the Good Grief pic you know Charlie Brown lol. Don't worry I live in my own little Arrested Development related world . You don't have to understand it is fine we are use to it.
                                I think that's from the Seige II, am I right?

And what's with the royal 'we'? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X