No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just put this on the DH/RM thread but I thought you might like it here as well.

Comment

Thanks for the rec June! I shall have to check it out but I don't usually read deathfics but you have put 'sort of' so I am intrigued now!

And Allestian you are a minx!!!! Still it would mean a whump for him so we'll let you off!

Here are 2 allergy whumps I love!

War of Wills (thanks to the fab Arlessiar for first pointing this out to me! )

Unexpectedly Lucky

If anyone has anymore allergy ones then post away!!!

Spoiler:

How is he going to get out of this one?!?!?!

Mx
      Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 10:29 AM.
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

cool! more fic recs! thanks

Allestian, look what you've done to Rodney

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

LMAO!!! If I get any extra time today then I might make another picture.

Comment

Howdy gang, have just discovered this thread thanks to kaspa and will be lurking for a while until I get my confidence up!
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
              Howdy gang, have just discovered this thread thanks to kaspa and will be lurking for a while until I get my confidence up!

!!!! Welcome CI !!!!

Don't lurk though - join in! Not too many folk post here so your contribution is very welcome!! No confidence needed - just enjoy the whump experience!

Spoiler:

If you have any whump fic recs do share as we all enjoy a good whump tale!

Mx
              Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 10:31 AM.
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Weekend!
                Hi folks! How's everyone? How's the whumping going?

Welcome Commander Ivanova! Saw you asking for the McKay whump thread on the RM/DH thunk - yeah, so this is it, the Rodney whump heaven (or haven )! Glad that you join us! Here you are among people who understand you and your love for whumpage!

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  Weekend!
                  Hi folks! How's everyone? How's the whumping going?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...dneywhump2.jpg

Bye, A.
                  Hey Arlessiar!

Yay the weekend!! You will be able to whump and thunk during the day for 2 days!

And we have another whumper who wants to join in - even if only to lurk at the mo but we will encourage them to come out and play!

Spoiler:

Mx
                  Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 10:32 AM.
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                    Here are 2 allergy whumps I love!

War of Wills (thanks to the fab Arlessiar for first pointing this out to me! )
                    Okay, first of all - thanks for this rec. Hadn't read this one before!

Second, welcome Commander Ivanova - my hubby would be amused by your username.. he's a big Babylon 5 fan (I think he has a bit of a crush on Ivanova! )

Third:
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Okay, first of all - thanks for this rec. Hadn't read this one before!

Second, welcome Commander Ivanova - my hubby would be amused by your username.. he's a big Babylon 5 fan (I think he has a bit of a crush on Ivanova! )

Third:
                      Spoiler:

Thanks for dropping by Ali!!

So when can I expect your (no doubt) brilliant take on a citrus allergy whump then? Come on - you know you can do it as you did the hypoglycaemia one for me! I'll even let you whump Sheppie as well!!

My hubbie has this thing for Six in BSG - can't think why when he has got me! (Oh - perhaps it's the fact I am probably twice her age and twice her size!!!)

And those pics - god I love the Hive but needed more recovery. It was just too darn quick.

Another fic perhaps?!?!?!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

And those pics - god I love the Hive but needed more recovery. It was just too darn quick.
                        I guess you know that already, but... FULL ACK!

Fanfic tags for the ep are good, but somehow it's not good enough for me. I miss the scenes which should have been there. I know, that sounds naive, not every whump scene in the show has potential to be a big and long whump scene. It's not the main part of the story, not everyone likes it and not everything can be about whump, that's no question. But, really, "The Hive" and "Grace under pressure" needed more whump to be complete. It felt as if important parts of the story were missing. Yay for more h/c!

Whump from 'Duet':

Spoiler:

Bye, A.

Comment

hello everybody!

welcome Commander Ivanova!

some whump from Duet, and Intruder
                          Spoiler:

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Morning whumpers!

Hope you all have/had a great Saturday and catch you all later as I have a busy day with RL.

Spoiler:

Mx
                            Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 10:33 AM.
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                              Glad I could be of service! You should definitely delurk! This is an awesome thread and there's no need for confidence. This was the first place I started posting regularly.

Some good Hive tags...

This one is good but short...
                              Always

This is one of my favorite fics...lotsa good whump...
                              For Naught

This one only has a teensy bit of whump but it's got some good humor and McKay/Sheppard friendship...
                              Eye of the Beholder

That's all for tonight but if you want some more let me know!

Good night/morning!!!
                              McKay'Snark

Comment

Hope you all have/had a great Saturday and catch you all later as I have a busy day with RL.
                                Busy day? Then you definitely need nice whump pics to look at when you come back:

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X