Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuneBug625
    You're welcome I have become quite that fanfiction addict (it seems McKayRocks and I have that in common!) and have been reading so much of it lately. I'll try to find more good one's. They're certainly out there!

Oh McKayRocks is a slave to fanfic... she has no life outside of whumpy fanfic!!

(She'll be telling me off any minute for teasing her in here instead of being busy writing more fic! )
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Oh McKayRocks is a slave to fanfic... she has no life outside of whumpy fanfic!!

(She'll be telling me off any minute for teasing her in here instead of being busy writing more fic! )
      *is standing with arms crossed and is tapping foot giving her best teacher's look*

You stop being cheeky missus and get writing more fic. And do you mind - I am not a slave to whumpy fanfic - I mildly enjoy it on an occasional basis and only read 3 or 4 stories a day!!

Mx

(it is frightening how well you know me Ali )
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        And do you mind - I am not a slave to whumpy fanfic - I mildly enjoy it on an occasional basis and only read 3 or 4 stories a day!!

Mx

(it is frightening how well you know me Ali )
        Yeah yeah.. you can give it up any time you want, right?
        sigpic

Comment

I think we need a 12 step program...

Is it possible to OD on whump?
          "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

I think we need a 12 step program...
            But we don't wanna stop!!! After all, you can't begin recovery until you admit you have a problem...

And no. There is no such thing. There can never be too much whump!
            sigpic

Comment

Absolutely!!

It's just that I don't want to!

It is absolutely impossible to OD on whump. I have studied this at length and the official and considered verdict is - no way hosay!!!!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

*waving back to Mx* and everyone else; HI!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Absolutely!!

It's just that I don't want to!

It is absolutely impossible to OD on whump. I have studied this at length and the official and considered verdict is - no way hosay!!!!

Mx

I think I'd have to agree Also, I'm almost certain this fic has been recommended on this thread before and therefore most of us have probably read it but it is one of my FAVORITES! So just in case, here's the link

http://www.nottasha.com/paradise.htm
                  "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

I think I'd have to agree Also, I'm almost certain this fic has been recommended on this thread before and therefore most of us have probably read it but it is one of my FAVORITES! So just in case, here's the link

http://www.nottasha.com/paradise.htm
                    Oh yes June - what a brilliant rec! I have read that and lots of other fic by NotTasha - she is fab!! Keep posting the fic recs everyone - it is great to see what we all like and to find some new ones to read!!

Thanks!

I am in such a good mood tonight and so here are some Duet and Hive pics with my fave pic in the whole world at the end!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Mx
                      Oooohhhh - I agree totally. I am absolutely completely addicted to mckay whump fanfic. And I don't wanna not be addicted anymore.

Could someone tell me how to get more than one quote in one post? Still kinda figuring stuff out. Well, I'm off to read more fanfic of the whump persuasion. It's Friday night - haha - I have no life.
                      McKay'Snark

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa
                        Could someone tell me how to get more than one quote in one post? Still kinda figuring stuff out.
                        hi kaspa, I snurched this from the help thread. Don't remember who posted it but I saved it because there was a time when this was a complete mystery to me as well

If you want to have the quotet of the 1st person and the quote of the 2nd person you have to work with C.O;P;Y AND P.A.S.T.E just hit the quote button where the post of the 1st person with the picture is, copy that, than go back to the previous page where you see all the posts of the thread, hit the quote button of the second person, there above you post the quote of the first person.

there's also a "how-to" here

hth

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                          hi kaspa, I snurched this from the help thread. Don't remember who posted it but I saved it because there was a time when this was a complete mystery to me as well

Thank you much!!!!
                          McKay'Snark

Comment

Could someone tell me how to get more than one quote in one post? Still kinda figuring stuff out. Well, I'm off to read more fanfic of the whump persuasion. It's Friday night - haha - I have no life.
                            Well this is what I do! I hit the 'quote' button on the first post I want to quote and of course it puts the name of the person you are wanting to quote (isn't it kind!). Then I scroll down because the last 20 posts appear below when you are replying. I simply cut and paste the bit I want into my reply, highlight it and then hit the quote button on the little toolbar (looks like a yellow box with writing on) and then I simply click in the first [quote] brackets and type = and then the name of the poster. Sounds really long winded but takes about 10 seconds!! Not sure if this is the suggested way or not but to be honest I have found my own way of doing things and you may too. Maybe it is just me being thick but sometimes I just can't get the explanations in FAQ so with trial and error I get there myself. It is the same with quoting pics and having to URL them. When you quote a pic you see [IMG] before and after the pic (the last one has / as well of course) and I simply retype URL in the brackets and hey presto!! I have seen allsorts of complicated "go press this button and then do so and so" etc but this takes me seconds and so I am sticking with it! As I say may be long winded but works for me!!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                              There's one!

Well this is what I do! I hit the 'quote' button on the first post I want to quote and of course it puts the name of the person you are wanting to quote (isn't it kind!). Then I scroll down because the last 20 posts appear below when you are replying. I simply cut and paste the bit I want into my reply, highlight it and then hit the quote button on the little toolbar (looks like a yellow box with writing on) and then I simply click in the first quote brackets and type = and then the name of the poster. Sounds really long winded but takes about 10 seconds!! Not sure if this is the suggested way or not but to be honest I have found my own way of doing things and you may too. Maybe it is just me being thick but sometimes I just can't get the explanations in FAQ so with trial and error I get there myself. It is the same with quoting pics and having to URL them. When you quote a pic you see [IMG] before and after the pic (the last one has / as well of course) and I simply retype URL in the brackets and hey presto!! I have seen allsorts of complicated "go press this button and then do so and so" etc but this takes me seconds and so I am sticking with it! As I say may be long winded but works for me!!
                              There's two!! YAY!!! Haha - thank you!! Well, I'm off to bed. Good night all! I wish you happy whumping!!
                              McKay'Snark

Comment

Well, I'm off to bed. Good night all! I wish you happy whumping!!
                                Night night!!

Oh and thanks to you for that rec for Frustration - really excellent whump!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X