• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    Great McKay whump here

DOWN CAME A SPIDER
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2915544/1/
    Just finished reading this. Very good! Loved the banter between McKay and Carter at the end and the continuity with the sg1 eps 48Hours and Redemption.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Hi peeps!

I just drop by to say that I'm very busy at the moment and don't have time for regular posts in this thread. But I read all the new posts every day (and all the great h/c fanfic), and I still worship the Rodney whump!

Welcome to everyone who's new in this thread! Hope you'll have fun here and enjoy the whumpage! Don't worry if some people tell you that whump-love is strange, you're not weird if you like whump! There are many others who feel the same way and get warm fuzzies when they see or read h/c!
      Hmm, well, maybe we're all together just pretty weird, who knows?! It's a good weirdness.

Keep the thread going! Special thanks to you, McKayRocks, inspirer of the whump, for being such a dedicated whumper! *hugs*

Good night, hope I can drop by again soon,
      A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        Hi peeps!

Keep the thread going! Special thanks to you, McKayRocks, inspirer of the whump, for being such a dedicated whumper! *hugs*

Good night, hope I can drop by again soon,
        A.
        *bows to the celebrity that is Arlessiar*

You will be too busy signing autographs!!

I shall miss you when you can't be on Gateworld so much

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Also, everything by Tipper is great. Hidden Resources is one she wrote a while ago - it's an awesome Rodney whump piece with a bit of Shep whump towards the end. I know it's ff.net. Definitely worth a read![/QUOTE]

I loved "Hidden Resources!" A really great fic. I agree
          "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Just thought I'd poke my nose in and let you know that the latest chappy of my fic Shrapnel is up at ffnet. It's a Shep whumper (of course) but also contains lots of lovely McKay angst... and this chappy is no exception!

It's here if you want to check it out.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Just thought I'd poke my nose in and let you know that the latest chappy of my fic Shrapnel is up at ffnet. It's a Shep whumper (of course) but also contains lots of lovely McKay angst... and this chappy is no exception!

It's here if you want to check it out.
              I read it and of course you know what I am going to say! You saved me yesterday when the forum was down - god it is frightening how much I need to be here everyday

The more I read the more I need!!

I shall be waiting on tenterhooks for the next chapter!!

My fave bit so far was when
              Spoiler:
              Rodney collapsed on the ground and Carson caught him and gently lowered him to stop him hurting himself! Just loved the way you described that - so like the characters I went all warm and fuzzy!

*deftly removes Dr Heightmeyer out of the pic and takes her place*

Mx
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Bit of GUP!!

Spoiler:

Mx
                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                  Bit of GUP!!

Spoiler:

Mx

I especially love the last 2. Look at those beautiful blue eyes! And the concern from his buddies! (did I mention I love it when Sheppard calls him "Buddy"? So endearing...)
                  "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by JuneBug625
                    I especially love the last 2. Look at those beautiful blue eyes! And the concern from his buddies! (did I mention I love it when Sheppard calls him "Buddy"? So endearing...)
                    Oh don't get me started on his eyes!!

Flipping gorgeous!!

And yes the interaction between Shep and Rodney is the best part of Atlantis and when one of them is whumped it brings out the best in the other! That is why fanfic is so brilliant - it really explores that friendship in so much more detail than we get on the show! Fic fills many needs - the basic need for more whump, the tags and extra scenes we wish the show had done and the in depth friendships that we wish the show would focus on more!

Thank goodness for fic is all I can say!!

Spoiler:

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hey Everybody!

I loved Allies. Just have to ask... did anybody else really love the part where...

Spoiler:
                      Ronon got really protective of Rodney when the Wraith touched him? It's not whump exactly but it's what makes whump so great - the protectiveness and caring of the other characters.

Just so I'm not off topic - another really great whump fic...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2921191/1/

Keep the recs coming! I love Rodney whump fic and I can never seem to find enough to keep me busy!
                      McKay'Snark

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa

I loved Allies. Just have to ask... did anybody else really love the part where...

Spoiler:
                        Ronon got really protective of Rodney when the Wraith touched him? It's not whump exactly but it's what makes whump so great - the protectiveness and caring of the other characters.

Yes!!! That was a great scene! Especially loved this bit of dialogue:
                        Spoiler:
                        McKay:He was guiding me down the hall, not sucking the life out of my shoulder! (Ronon continues to glare at the Wraith as Rodney peers over his shoulder.) We are sorry. (To Ronon) Say you're sorry!

Priceless!

Thanks for the wump rec, I'm saving it for later.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Great rec, kaspa! It was an excellent whump. I just read this one as well. A tag of sorts for Trinity. Not the whumpiest whump that ever whumped but I really enjoyed it so I'll pass it along...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2841600/1/

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa
                            Hey Everybody!

Spoiler:

Just so I'm not off topic - another really great whump fic...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2921191/1/

Keep the recs coming! I love Rodney whump fic and I can never seem to find enough to keep me busy!
                            Oh that's not at all OT and is a great way of explaining why we love whump so much!!!!

Thank you for the rec - I haven't read that one so whoopee!!

Bit of Lost Boys whump!

Spoiler:

Mx

*waves to pavane*
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by JuneBug625
                              Great rec, kaspa! It was an excellent whump. I just read this one as well. A tag of sorts for Trinity. Not the whumpiest whump that ever whumped but I really enjoyed it so I'll pass it along...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2841600/1/
                              That was quite a good fic - thanks for the rec.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                That was quite a good fic - thanks for the rec.

You're welcome I have become quite that fanfiction addict (it seems McKayRocks and I have that in common!) and have been reading so much of it lately. I'll try to find more good one's. They're certainly out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X