Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
    Hello! I still have to finish Dead in the Water too I only had half an hour tonight, so another bout of Rodney Pain was unleashed instead. Oooch!
    Finally got a chance to read chapter 10! Yay for rescue!

Sure, we never call autumn 'fall' in the UK. Are the words interchangeable in the US?
    I tend to use Fall more than autumn...shorter.

Ouch! Mine are all different. They have various ways of being painful in either my throat or nose.
    I have never (knock on wood) had it that bad! As soon as I feel one coming on, I head stright to the OTC drugs!!

Have you seen all the notelets people have left for my fic? I feel mightily guilty as the stories are soooo short!

Glomps readers
    You should be feeling badly for your readers!!! We are so used to longer chapters! But you somehow managed to pack alot of emontion using a few words..so well done!

Tomorrow's is going to be 'Too Much' and I rather like this one I might add an extra layer to the challenge by alternating physical and mental whumping (or not as I prefer physical whump so there will probably be more of those by default )
    Hurry and post it!!! Having a hard time waiting...maybe because the chapters are so short?
    And love the idea of alternating between physical and mental whumping..great idea!

sig by Varda

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but just read a great new Rodney whumping story at FFN.

First SGA story by the author, Blue Shadowdancer. Go over a give it a read....I recommend it! Leave a good feedback (or Notelet ) if you like the story, maybe the author with write more SGA stories.

Not With A Bang

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
        Sorry for the double post, but just read a great new Rodney whumping story at FFN.

First SGA story by the author, Blue Shadowdancer. Go over a give it a read....I recommend it! Leave a good feedback (or Notelet ) if you like the story, maybe the author with write more SGA stories.

Not With A Bang
        I've seen that story, haven't had the chance to read it yet... actually I think I started to read it but, ah, got distracted.

That happens a lot.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          I've seen that story, haven't had the chance to read it yet... actually I think I started to read it but, ah, got distracted.
          That happens a lot.
          LOL!! Yeap...distractions happen all the time!

sig by Varda

Comment

LOL!! Yeap...distractions happen all the time!
            Unfortunately.

*goes to nuke lunch*
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

You should be feeling badly for your readers!!! We are so used to longer chapters! But you somehow managed to pack alot of emontion using a few words..so well done!
              Cool! Thanks
              Hurry and post it!!! Having a hard time waiting...maybe because the chapters are so short?
              It'll be up in a few hours
              And love the idea of alternating between physical and mental whumping..great idea!
              The one I wrote on the bus today (for tomorrow) is both mental and physical

Not With A Bang
              I saw that too and I left very good feedback - she replied and said she'll be writing more and with Rodney too! Yippee! She's dropped some notelets about mine recently. I try and check author's profiles if they leave a comment to see if they've ever posted any Rodney whump fics and I got lucky

Okay, back to work... (my current 'work' being Dead in the Water 11 )
              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Cool! Thanks
                It'll be up in a few hours
                The one I wrote on the bus today (for tomorrow) is both mental and physical
                Both!! Cool! Looking forward to it!

I saw that too and I left very good feedback - she replied and said she'll be writing more and with Rodney too! Yippee! She's dropped some notelets about mine recently. I try and check author's profiles if they leave a comment to see if they've ever posted any Rodney whump fics and I got lucky
                Was alerted to the story when it was added to C2 community, so was able to go over and read it! So glad to hear that she will be writing more!!
                Looks like another author has turned to whumping Rodney McKay!

Okay, back to work... (my current 'work' being Dead in the Water 11 )
                Sorry....I'm off today!! Have some shopping to catch up with! I will be off to Target to buy iPod touch!! And then later order the Kindle 2 from Amazon!!Need to do my part to keep the economy going!

sig by Varda

Comment

Was alerted to the story when it was added to C2 community, so was able to go over and read it!
                  I read and added it this morning
                  So glad to hear that she will be writing more!!
                  Looks like another author has turned to whumping Rodney McKay!
                  Insert, "seen the light" joke here...
                  Sorry....I'm off today!! Have some shopping to catch up with! I will be off to Target to buy iPod touch!! And then later order the Kindle 2 from Amazon!!Need to do my part to keep the economy going!
                  I've already been to work and now I'm home. It's fast approaching 6pm in the UK I've only had 2 days off since Christmas (excluding weekends) I'm totally whumped

Comment

I've already been to work and now I'm home. It's fast approaching 6pm in the UK I've only had 2 days off since Christmas (excluding weekends) I'm totally whumped
                    Wow....know wonder you can write tired Rodney so well!

sig by Varda

Comment

It's nearing 1pm here and it's my only day off this week! (excluding Sunday)
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...
                        Too Much

Although, I definitely laughed at this review for Dead in the Water
                        NICEO! I LOVE THIS STORY!! YOU NEED TO START ANOTHER LONG ONE SOON! OOPS HAVE CAPS LOCK ON !
                        (Which is now finished by the way )

Comment

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...
                          Too Much
                          Read it and ...um... left a review.

Although, I definitely laughed at this review for Dead in the Water

(Which is now finished by the way )
                          Caps lock! DitW is finished? Already?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Read it and ...um... left a review.
                            Saw that! Thanks 97 to go...
                            Caps lock! DitW is finished? Already?
                            You sound surprised! I thought it was a very slow one. Took me ages to write the thing. I've never had so much trouble writing anything before Forced myself on though and now that it's done I can write stress free oneshots Phew!

Comment

Saw that! Thanks 97 to go... You sound surprised! I thought it was a very slow one. Took me ages to write the thing. I've never had so much trouble writing anything before Forced myself on though and now that it's done I can write stress free oneshots Phew!
                              I am surprised! How many chapters all total?

2 posts until 13,000! ...again.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I am surprised! How many chapters all total?
                                There are going to be 100. Here are the prompts:-
                                Spoiler:

I've written 30-Death, 20-Colourless and 33-Too Much. Tomorrow I'm posting 80-Why? and I'm currently writing 10-Years

EDIT: 10-Years is now written and ready too It went a bit metaphorical at the end there so I might flag it up as an author's note to make sure that it isn't missed
                                Last edited by x Varda x; 07 April 2009, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X