No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That just means that there will be lots of Rodney in this weeks ep!!

I don't know if you've ever noticed but if an actor's character has the main story line one week, either the one before or the ep afterward they won't have many lines. It helps give the actor a break.

Or in case of SG-1 and Atlantis, there was an ep. where Sam hardly had any lines...that was while they were filming "Grace Under Pressure". Cool Huh!!

Oh, and lots of slash on Wraithbait. You can pick whether you want Rodney/Sheppard slash or Rodney/Zelinka slash etc. I'm not into slash so makes me no never mind. Gateworld does not accept slash fic or NC17. I post my Rodney whumping stories on both.
    TJ
    Knowledge is Never Wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by TJStarbuck
      That just means that there will be lots of Rodney in this weeks ep!!
      I'm hoping so!

I don't know if you've ever noticed but if an actor's character has the main story line one week, either the one before or the ep afterward they won't have many lines. It helps give the actor a break.

Or in case of SG-1 and Atlantis, there was an ep. where Sam hardly had any lines...that was while they were filming "Grace Under Pressure". Cool Huh!!
      I did think that Rodney was due a rest as he normally features quite prominently but I've never known him appear so little in an episode.

Oh, and lots of slash on Wraithbait. You can pick whether you want Rodney/Sheppard slash or Rodney/Zelinka slash etc. I'm not into slash so makes me no never mind. Gateworld does not accept slash fic or NC17. I post my Rodney whumping stories on both.
      Well slash not my thing either - it's the whumping or h/c I enjoy. I'll have to check your stories out! Can you post some links for me as I've not heard of NC17?

Bit of itchy whump from Hive!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...thehive250.jpg

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Just the www.wraithbait.com link. It doesn't look like you can post links to the stories. Or just right here on Gateworld. Just look them up under my name. T.J. Starbuck really is my name. There are currently 4 stories mostly PG and PG13 for adult content. ;-)
        The newest being Hunter - Summary: A sexy bounty hunter tries to cash in on the bounty on Rodney's head. Either one. Spoilers for Coup d'Etat.
        In The Hour Before Midnight (character study) - Summary: This answers the questions as to why Rodney is a workaholic.
        Swimming Lessons (no whumping but very funny!) - Summary: Dr. Rodney McKay goes skinny dipping...in the wrong pool.
        And the best whumping one...The Price - Summary: Dr. McKay pays a very high price...with no regrets.

Love Rodney Whumping!! Can't get enough!! If I can't find enough Rodney whumping to read...I'll write it myself! ;-)

I'm so baaaaadddddd.
        TJ

Comment

Love Rodney Whumping!! Can't get enough!! If I can't find enough Rodney whumping to read...I'll write it myself! ;-)

I'm so baaaaadddddd.
          Thanks for the info - will go and find those stories now and I promise to review. I have found lots of really good ones on FanFiction.Net. I could never write my own though as I'm not good enough! Luckily there are plenty of talented folk out there who are

Don't like deathfic though - accidently read one as it didn't warn in the summary and didn't like it when Rodney died

One scene I hate in the whole of Atlantis so far is in Before I Sleep when he is standing in the gateroom and the water is rushing in and you know he is about to drown. I get really upset about that and almost have to look away - I'm so soppy This proves us whumpers aren't mean because we don't want them to die (or there'd be no more h/c to keep us entertained!)

Here's a pic from Allies - not aired here yet but I went on the screencaps website and sneaked a preview!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/allies10.jpg

How does he get out of this one? Roll on Season 3 - I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

"Don't like deathfic though - accidently read one as it didn't warn in the summary and didn't like it when Rodney died "

Oh, no, no! Never kill off the Rodney! Trap him, taunt him, make him sweat...but never kill him!!

"One scene I hate in the whole of Atlantis so far is in Before I Sleep when he is standing in the gateroom and the water is rushing in and you know he is about to drown. I get really upset about that and almost have to look away - I'm so soppy This proves us whumpers aren't mean because we don't want them to die (or there'd be no more h/c to keep us entertained!)"

I remember one fic from Purpleyin that is just Rodney's thoughts as the water comes up...until it covers his head. It's a morous piece...and yet I've never forgotten it. What does that say about the writing???

Fanfic Forever!!
            TJ

Comment

"Not more whumping - how much more can a brilliant scientist take?"

Poor Rodney We'll look after you

Mx
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Ok! MckayRocks! There is a lot of Rodney in
                Inferno! Oh, some great whumpage! But out
                of respect for my UK friends, I am waiting
                till thursday AM. Then we'll have a blast!

BTW you will be very proud of Rodney in this
                EP!
                WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria

EP!
                  Woo hoo!!!

Sorry to take so long to reply but have been out visiting relatives all day!!

Yep - Wednesday night I shall be glued to the telly at 8.00pm on Sky One!! Can't wait - whumpage you say and Rodney makes us proud This makes up for last week when he wasn't in it much, even though I thought Michael was a very thought provoking ep that was done very well.

A pic from TLG - just before he gets
                  Spoiler:
                  stunned by 'Elizabeth'!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...cks/TLG334.jpg

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

EP!
                    Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes!! Loved McKay in this ep! Nearly fell off the couch laughing! Rewound it and watched it again Sat night! Might watch it again tonight! But boy, Sheppard doesn't cut poor Rodney any slack. But I don't believe it's out of malice but like any really good friend it's meant to help stretch yourself.

Bravo!!
                    TJ

Comment

Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes!! Loved McKay in this ep! Nearly fell off the couch laughing! Rewound it and watched it again Sat night! Might watch it again tonight! But boy, Sheppard doesn't cut poor Rodney any slack. But I don't believe it's out of malice but like any really good friend it's meant to help stretch yourself.

Bravo!!
                      You lot are such teases! It's not fair - I can't wait

Hurry up and be Wednesday

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                        You lot are such teases! It's not fair - I can't wait

Hurry up and be Wednesday

Mx
                        he he he!!! tomorrow is wednesday! actually for you
                        in just a few hours it's wednesday!
                        WraithyPuff

Comment

Bravo!!
                          yeah...there are a few Sheppy spots like that...but McKay
                          takes it well..for McKay! ha!
                          WraithyPuff

Comment

yeah...there are a few Sheppy spots like that...but McKay
                            takes it well..for McKay! ha!
                            Apparently a few folk are a bit cross with Shep in this ep. A close friend of mine who favours Shep above all has seen this ep and is looking forward to discussing it with me Thursday morning as well! I'm sure Rodney can take anything he gets from Shep because he can dish it out himself so he's man enough to take it I'm sure! There'd better be some whumpage though as I 'm getting withdrawal symptoms (although I know I'll be satisfied in Allies because of the naughty wraithies!)

Hurrah for the wraithies and their service to all us whumpers

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Apparently a few folk are a bit cross with Shep in this ep. A close friend of mine who favours Shep above all has seen this ep and is looking forward to discussing it with me Thursday morning as well! I'm sure Rodney can take anything he gets from Shep because he can dish it out himself so he's man enough to take it I'm sure! There'd better be some whumpage though as I 'm getting withdrawal symptoms (although I know I'll be satisfied in Allies because of the naughty wraithies!)

Mx
                              oohh beautiful whump

here's my latest..this one look's like Rodney is sleeping
                              he he he

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...s1x19a3036.jpg

and this one, hey, he has a cute expression..what can i say

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...9/siege287.jpg
                              WraithyPuff

Comment

Mx
                                It's a guy thing. Shep is just pushing Rodney's buttons because he can. One, because it's fun to watch Rodney's responses. And two, because Rodney always steps up and becomes a better man when he's pushed and Shep knows it. And you see Shep do both in this ep.

Can't wait until Friday!!!
                                TJ

Comment

Working...
                                X