No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again, sorry for the double post, but I just rememberd this little fic I read on LJ. It's has a little mental Rodney whumping...nothing very extensive or anything. Anyway, I enjoyed and thought you might as well.

Summary: When Rodney is falsely accused of a crime, the team has to come up with a solution to save him.
    Word Count: ~5300

A Rampart of Defense by wildcat88

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
      Hi again, sorry for the double post, but I just rememberd this little fic I read on LJ. It's has a little mental Rodney whumping...nothing very extensive or anything. Anyway, I enjoyed and thought you might as well.

Summary: When Rodney is falsely accused of a crime, the team has to come up with a solution to save him.
      Word Count: ~5300

A Rampart of Defense by wildcat88

That was really good! Thank you for the heads up!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        That was really good! Thank you for the heads up!
        I agree. Thanks ed263. It was quite a powerful little story. Spoilers for the story:
        Spoiler:
        I loved John's initial turmoil over Rodney's innocence or guilt, knowing that it played to Rodney's weakness. I loved the Team's solution to spread the punishment over the four of them. I loved how Rodney couldn't go through with the solution once he saw Ronon's unmarked skin. It was seriously wow gutwrenching. And phooey on the nasty natives for making our heroes go through all that! Double phooey on the natives especially for making Rodney feel as though he'd failed. Yea! to John for building him back up again. Loved how John was thinking he wouldn't be able to defend those people in good conscience anyway after that ridiculous "test". Definitely worth a read (or two!)

Comment

Greats photos!!! Poor Rodney, he's always on the floor ihihihi
          sigpic
          Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
            Now, now . . . to be fair . . . it's only in the last one that he actually passes out, and that was due to not eating (manly hunger!). In all the others he was either shot/stunned, molested by an alien energy creature or attacked by Ancient Tech.

And surely you weren't complaining, right?
            Love your creative use of the word 'molest'

I got one of these for my fic last night (well to me it is...)
            It seems that you're just trying to find every way possible to hurt Rodney...to the point where he medically shouldn't still be alive. (there was more )
            Hmm, that's the way I like it though!

Bad, bad Varda! Leave poor Rodney alone
            Last edited by x Varda x; 05 March 2009, 08:55 AM.
            McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Now, now . . . to be fair . . . it's only in the last one that he actually passes out, and that was due to not eating (manly hunger!). In all the others he was either shot/stunned, molested by an alien energy creature or attacked by Ancient Tech.
              molested by an alien, you make it sound so normal

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post

No don't leave him alone I enjoy your various methods of hurting Rodney, I'm sure he doesn't mind

Comment

Flamed...someone left you an unfavorable review!!??

Hmm, that's the way I like it though!
                No!...don't leave poor Rodney alone! We love to see/read the many ways that Rodney is whumped!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Love your creative use of the word 'molest'

That person obviously is not a true Whumper.

Don't you dare! Hurt him Varda! Hurt him real good!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Very pretty!!!

Yes Indeed!!
                    wet Rodney just how I like him. *dirt is for Whumped Lorne* I love how the light is!

Comment

Gotta agree with ya there!

Spoiler:

Boy, he passes out a lot!
                      *snerk* yeah! but, look at those wonderful whump pics we have!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                        *snerk* yeah! but, look at those wonderful whump pics we have!
                        *nods* Wonderful whump pics indeed!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Definately do NOT listen to that person Varda! That is the whole point and you do it so well! As someone else said, that flamer is not a true whumper!
                          Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                            Definately do NOT listen to that person Varda! That is the whole point and you do it so well! As someone else said, that flamer is not a true whumper!
                            Indeed!!

This person obviously has not read the other Rodney whumping stories on FFN. There are many other stores in which Rodney is hurt far worst than Varda's story and lived through it. And it is NOT repetative!!!

I know it will be hard Varda, but don't listen to that one review, listen to the other 119 positive reviews!

sig by Varda

Comment

*nods* Wonderful whump pics indeed!!
                              Thanx.

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                              That was me!

Indeed!!

This person obviously has not read the other Rodney whumping stories on FFN. There are many other stores in which Rodney is hurt far worst than Varda's story and lived through it. And it is NOT repetative!!!

I know it will be hard Varda, but don't listen to that one review, listen to the other 119 positive reviews!
                              Yeah, just ignore that non believer! Maybe he/she will go away?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks guys!

True whumping is an acquired taste

Rodney would probably still be alive in my story even if he was decapitated... oooooo there's an idea!

Yeah, just ignore that non believer! Maybe he/she will go away?
                                I can actually make them go away if I want to... (by blocking them, like I did to that other flamer)
                                McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Working...
                                X