Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
    Love the picture! But, darn you....I'm racking my brian trying to figure out each episode it's from!
    I'm thinking Season 1 - when he was still wearing the long-sleeved blue shirt. Maybe The Storm/The Eye? Rodney and Radek were making various mods to the systems to accommodate the lightning channeling scheme. Hmmmm . . . need to go survey the long sleeved blue shirt eps to confirm, oh such a burden - not!

Oh, and lovely twisted and grimacing Rodney pic - thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hello
      I know most of you are really good at doing this

But for those that are new or missed the big announcement at the top of the Character & Relationship Folder & Off Topic Folder......

Just a reminder that we have requested that you DO NOT REPOST pictures. Please change the IMG tags to URL when quoting a picture.

If you are unsure how to do this, it means that you literally change the letters IMG, /IMG to URL, /URL and it will change the picture to a link in the quoted post

We are asking for this due to bandwidth it uses on the server and you can help lower that as well as be thought of as wonderful to our Dial-Up members

Post not adhering to this will be deleted. The Moderators will not be changing the tags any longer

Thanks
      TameFarrar
      GateWorld Moderator
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
        That fic was good! Thanks for flagging it

Pic from 'The Storm.' Although this one made me laugh more than anything
        Spoiler:

You can really see the muscles in Rodney's jaw tightening through the pain!

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...ax/1x11024.jpg
        HAHA Silly Elizabeth! HAHA!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
        Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
        Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
          Hello
          I know most of you are really good at doing this

But for those that are new or missed the big announcement at the top of the Character & Relationship Folder & Off Topic Folder......

Just a reminder that we have requested that you DO NOT REPOST pictures. Please change the IMG tags to URL when quoting a picture.

If you are unsure how to do this, it means that you literally change the letters IMG, /IMG to URL, /URL and it will change the picture to a link in the quoted post

We are asking for this due to bandwidth it uses on the server and you can help lower that as well as be thought of as wonderful to our Dial-Up members

Post not adhering to this will be deleted. The Moderators will not be changing the tags any longer

Thanks
          TameFarrar
          GateWorld Moderator
          Sorry, just saw this request and I've been posting a couple of pictures.

Darn, I just figured out how to post the picture here. *heavy sigh*
          Ok, so using url will make it a link...right...taking us to photobucket or where ever...right? Ok, just bear with me...I'm computer illiterate so it may take me a couple of tries. Just know I'm not trying to be disrespectful. Thanks.

sig by Varda

Comment

Just remove the Tags ans you are done
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              Just remove the Tags ans you are done
              Thanks for the info!

sig by Varda

Comment

Ooooooo, I like the new name for our thread (glad there's still the ! there at the end )
                McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

WOOHOO! YAY for !!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAYMCKAYWHUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i'll stop now lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                  Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                    WOOHOO! YAY for !!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAYMCKAYWHUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Ok i'll stop now lol
                    No, no you don't have to stop.
                    Here is a picture of McKay whumped for your viewing pleasure (and mine!)

Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

Ooooooo, I like the new name for our thread (glad there's still the ! there at the end )
                      It's kind of like a little whump stick all on its own, isn't it!

Comment

Cute pic ed263! Swoon

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
                        ! ouch ! ouch ! ouch

Comment

No, no you don't have to stop.
                          Here is a picture of McKay whumped for your viewing pleasure (and mine!)

Spoiler:
                          O.M.G.

! ouch ! ouch ! ouch
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post

Just another thing to use for whumping poor Rodney!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Cute pic ed263! Swoon

! ouch ! ouch ! ouch
                              Maybe you can use it in one of the realities in your story "Touch of Chaos"!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Maybe you can use it in one of the realities in your story "Touch of Chaos"!!
                                A whump stick... hmm ouch! Not sure what it is exactly but I've got my sights set on 'My Last Day Will Be Tomorrow' (chapter 8ish) at the moment. For some bizarre reason I caught a snippet of one of my work colleagues' conversations yesterday and this is what he said. I've got absolutely no idea about the context, but I soooo snurched it for my fic!

Comment

Working...
                                X